Fear and End

It was a few days since I stayed with Lola and she was slowly recovering. She was smoking again but that's just her and I couldn't stop that. I've been doing good at work and my boss has been hands off since I put him in his place and he saw who I was with. I went to see my mom yesterday and she was okay enough now but she still had that fire in her. I saw my sisters too and we went to brunch. Today was my day off from work and I decided that I was gonna take the time for myself since I've been dealing with everyone else but me. In the pool outside, I was swimming back and forth and enjoying myself. Kamal was at work and he left me to myself. He knew I needed it and i'm glad he knew that without me even having to say anything to him. 

I got out the pool and I was about to make dinner but there was nothing in the house for me to cook. I walked out to the car and I was about to get in when I started feeling nauseous. I turned and ran back into the house as fast as I could and went straight for the bathroom. I didn't know why I felt like this and I was just okay.  I did start to feel sick when I was with Lola but I thought that I was just in a different environment and I was homesick. Stupid right?My mind shot towards the idea of me being pregnant and I started laughing hysterically, sighed and went back outside after I flushed the toilet and washed out my mouth. 

I drove to the grocery store, got what I needed and headed to the pharmacy. I went inside and saw the longest line ever. I was really tired from shopping so I sat down and waited for the line to get shorter. 

2 and a half hours later

I finally got the pregnancy tests and went to my car. I started feeling light headed so I took my phone out to call Kamal to get me but I knew he was in a meeting but I just couldn't drive. I called him and I didn't get him. As expected. I called Lola but she wasn't answering either. I sighed and sat inside my car and dozed off. 

When I came to, I realized that it was dark and I left the house in the day time. I scrambled for my phone and saw that there was 16 missed calls and 54 messages from Kamal. I started calling Kamal when I saw headlights approaching the car. I suspected that he tracked me and came to get me. Sitting there, I started to feel sick again. I quickly opened my car door and vomited again. By the time I was done, a tall figure was in front of me and from the smell of the person's cologne, I knew it was him. Slowly getting up, he helped me into his car and told one of his security guards to drive my car back to the house. 

When we got home, he put me in bed and cuddled me until I fell asleep. When I woke up, he wasn't there. He must be in his office, I thought to myself. I got up and made my way to the bathroom and immediately felt light headed and sick again. I knew I had to take the tests so I went for my bag and took out the 2 tests I bought. Kamal didn't know I had them so I made sure to close the door behind me. He always gave me a pill after we had sex so I didn't expect this to happen. If I was pregnant. I peed on the tests and put them down to do their thing. I cleaned up and sat there and started worrying about how he would react if I was pregnant and what would happen from here on out. After a few minutes of thinking, I finally got up and looked at the tests. They had two lines. I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant. Oh my god. I'M PREGNANT. I kept repeating that to myself just to understand that it was real and I wasn't dreaming. A knock came from the door and immediately threw them all under the sink and into the cupboard. I fixed myself in the mirror and opened the door to face my boyfriend. 

"You okay?" he said worriedly.

"Yea i'm okay, I was just using the bathroom, are you okay?"

"Y-yeaaaa..? What happened at the grocery store?"

"Ummm, I guess I didn't eat today or yesterday so I passed out?"

He looked at me like he wanted to press the matter more but he just helped me get to the bed. That's when I realized that he made food for me. I sat up and allowed him to feed me.