The Help

After work the next day, I went home and started packing for a couple days at Lola's house. By the time I was finished packing, it was 7 pm. Kamal had called and told me that I didn't have to make dinner and that he was getting dinner with some clients. I walked out the front door and took my jeep and made my way to Lola's house. 

As soon as I pulled up to my best friend's house and got out of my car, she ran outside and hugged me. When she pulled back that's when I saw her tear streaked face. She looked as if she had been crying for a really long while. Lola and her boyfriend had been together for a very long time. She was a flirt and she knew how to play with a boy's heart but she only did that for fun with any male that wasn't her boyfriend. She was always loyal to him and she never gave up on him no matter the situation. They were ride or die. So this must have been serious.

"He left Jay. He didn't even tell me why. He just left me without warning or anything..." she said while trying to hold back tears. I looked into her eyes and only saw pain. She always got what she wanted because she was a spoiled brat and when she wouldn't get her way, she would be a brat about it but this time, she was really sad and anyone who wasn't blind could see that. I hugged her again and I walked her back towards the house. When I went inside, the place was a mess. Lola could be a messy person at times but this just looked awful. It was obvious that she has been throwing stuff. Broken glass could be seen, a knife stuck in a wall, her wooden center table was now in pieces and other broken things that looked ten times worse. I sighed and closed the door behind me. She walked towards the kitchen and I followed her. Her dishes hadn't been washed and there was a lot of bottles of wine and liquor on her kitchen island. She was into weed and stuff like that so she had a tray with weed and she already had it crushed and rolled. I watched her light one and take a swig of the bottle of liquor. "You should really calm down with the drinking and smoking Lole..." I said as she took another swig. 

"Why? Obviously something is wrong with me that's why that nigga left me. So i'll fix everybody's problem." I walked over to her and grabbed the bottle out of her hand and smashed it on the counter. She started running after me but she didn't get far. I simply walked away and start dropping all her liquor on the floor. Every bottle that was visible was now successfully smashed on to the floor. It was only after the last bottle was smashed that I heard her sobs. I went over to her and carried her to her bedroom. 

I placed her in the bed and tucked her in. I slid in next to her and stayed with her until she fell into a deep sleep. I was about to fall asleep too when my phone rang. I moved from beside Lola and made my way downstairs to answer my phone. 

Caller ID: Stitch
(This is an inside joke type thing. Only it's not a joke. If you understand)

It was Kamal. 

I answered the phone and I immediately knew something was wrong. 

"Hey?" I said in a concerned tone.

"Why didn't you tell me you were at Lola's and safe princess?" he asked in a deep husky voice. I knew that sound. He was incredibly horny.

"I forgot daddy. Lola was drinking and smoking and I knew she was doing it before I got here and I was too busy stopping h-"

"Take your clothes off."

"What?" I asked surprised.

"I don't like repeating myself. Do what I said."

"I'm at Lola's house for god's sake Kamal. I can't do that!"

"We've done it in more dangerous places. Now don't make me come get you. Take your clothes off."

I started taking my clothes off while he hung up and facetimed me. I answered the call and set the phone up so he could see me. I was now in the living room since it was somewhat okay for a place to sit. "Spread your legs for me" he said hungrily. I was stunned but I did exactly what he wanted. He kept ordering me to do what he wanted and I obliged. He watched as I pleased him through my phone screen. I fingered myself for him until my fingers and my whole hand ached. I rubbed my clit until it was extremely tender and painful. I pinched and pulled my nipples until I couldn't take it anymore. But I kept cumming for him. I was enjoying myself but my primary goal was to please him. I was about to cum again when I heard shuffling. I knew Kamal heard it too and he told me to hold it and not to let it go. I turned the call down and waited to hear the sound again. After a few seconds, Lola appeared in the living room. "Why'd you leave me Jay? Did Kamal call you?" she asked tiredly. She was still a bit drunk so I smiled and carried her back to bed. I stayed with her but this time I connected my earpods to my phone and told him I was ready. 

"You're gonna stay with her. You're not gonna be loud. You're gonna do exactly as I say. Now cum for me." he said in an even deeper tone.

Without waiting another second I moaned while my orgasm took over my body and I bit my hand so that I wasn't loud enough for my best friend to hear me. I was about to stop biting my hand when I heard grunting and moaning from the phone. I watched as he jerked himself off to me and my moans. I moaned beautiful moans and that's what always got him. He would do anything to just hear my moans and he would always want me to get louder so he would make sure he did more damage than the norm. Turning him on always turned me on so I continued to masturbate to his moans as he moaned to my moans. I kept cumming until I couldn't anymore. 

We were both a mess. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and make sure that I didn't make a mess on the bed. We spoke until we both got tired and we went to bed.