Testing

Ash's POV

We waited for Y/n and her mom.

"How long will they be here?" Todd asked.

"I don't know" I rolled my eyes and todd glared at me.

"Hopefully now-"Sal got cut off by an elevator ring.

We looked and saw them. "I was right" Sal whispered to himself.

"Alright kiddos let's go" Y/n's mom walked to her car and we followed her.

From the corner of my eye I saw Y/n shifting her eyes around like she was nervous.

"Hey are you okay?" She e/c eyes stared into mine. "Yeah I'm ok" She said and got into the passenger seat.

'I know she's not..'

Time Skip•

Your POV

'Why am I nervous going here? I have been here more than 10 times. Maybe it's because my friends will think of me differently.'

"A lab?" Larry said out loud.

"Yeah it's for Y/n" My mom opened the door and let us in.

They all had confused faces, "you will see"

"You guys sit here and I go fill out some stuff" we looked behind us and sat on the chairs.

"What's going on?" Ash asked me and they all stared at me waiting for an answer.

"Well you see I have this thing-" "Y/n L/n!" I looked at the door to see a women waving me over.

I stood up "You can bring your friends too" the lady waited for us and they stood up and walked over.

It was the same room. "It's all white?" Larry said while giving a confused look.

"Yup" I walked in the door and they sat down behind this glass window that is viewing inside of the white room.

They all waved at me and I waved back. "So y/n we went over this so follow the steps" Ms.Walter gesture over to the chair.

I sat down on the chair and there was a table with a cup of f/d.

Ms.Walter walked over to me with the clipboard.

"Have you been sick lately?" She stared into my e/c eyes.

"No I haven't" she wrote it down and looked over at the window to see my friends sitting there chatting.

"Want me to pull the curtains down?" She raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

"I don't want them to know yet" She pulled it down and now I have no one staring at me.

"Thank you" I smiled and she returned it.

"Well let's get started" I sighed

•Time Skip to 5 minutes later•

I laid my head back and breathe heavily as the blood goes down my nose.

"There's a cup of f/d to regenerate" I examine the cup before grabbing it and taking a sip.

"You good now?" Ms. Walter asked before singling the other doctors to bring in another object for me to lift.

"Yeah just having a mini headache" I replied and placed the cup down.

"Okay so we are gonna test something different well two things that are much bigger than the objects we have been testing and I wanna know if you can handle it" She said and I stared into her eyes.