Make it up

Ryujin curled up onto one side, it was infuriatingly hot and she was only half asleep because of it. She liked the soft feeling of her blanket, but it was getting too clammy  so she quickly stripped off her pants, followed by her hoodie and chucked it to the other side of the room where she would probably never find them again. She heard her door creak open and a small "Unnie.." rang through her ears.

"Yuna, no." Ryujin stated groggily. She flipped her pillow over so the cool side was facing the ceiling and grouchily turned her body away from the door. This had been happening ever since they had moved dorms. Ryujin managed to snag the single room to herself, and Yuna would walk in when she was almost asleep and come up with a million different reasons as to why it was necessary that they share a bed, and unfortunately for her, tonight was no exception.

"Please? I really can't sleep tonight." Yuna complained quietly, tip toeing her way into the room.

"No." Ryujin groaned. "Sleep with Lia."

"But you always let me cuddle you." Yuna whined standing at the foot of her unnies' bed.

"No, its too hot tonight and I'm not wearing jack shit." If only Ryujin had been awake enough to see the mischievous gleam in Yuna's eyes she would have instantly regretted her words.

"That's not a problem." Yuna slid under the covers anyways despite Ryujin's protests and snuggled up to her back before accidentally bonking one of her cold legs against Ryujin's bare one. Ryujin hummed in approval and quickly flipped herself over so she was facing Yuna and pulled her into her chest, locking her legs around a pair of cold ones.

"Hey, you're kinda cold." Ryujin murmured drifting off into sleep. Leaving a poor Yuna gaping and not quite sure what to do. If she thought she couldn't sleep before this was a whole new level of "not sleeping". Yuna felt like a human sized teddy bear with the way she was being held, but the real problem here was her legs. She couldn't move them. Er.. or well, she could, but some serious problems could arise in the form of arrhythmia or blood loss because the only thing separating her from Ryujin was, well, not much and she didn't want to risk waking Ryujin up. Her chances of getting any sleep in this very compromising position were looking a little low.

Ryujin shifted and Yuna felt soft skin rub the side of her arm. Yuna went stiff and willed her brain to stop thinking. The sharp intake of breath that she took a second later only confirmed it.

Chances of getting any sleep were looking next to impossible.

--

It was hours later when Ryujin realized that it was no longer cold and Yuna had not left her bed, nor changed her very uncomfortable looking position. Ryujin had to suppress the laugh that was threatening to leave her throat when she saw how rigid Yuna's legs were under her own and how statue like her head was against her arm. Did she sleep the entire night like this so I wouldn't wake up?

Ryujin propped herself on her elbow and shifted her legs before gently tucking a stray piece of hair behind Yuna's ear.

"You're so cute." Ryujin whispered placing a chaste kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks, I know." Yuna quipped shooting her eyes open.

"You're awake?"

"I wake up pretty early." Yuna replied tilting her head and wincing a little at the pain that shot through her neck having slept funny. Ryujin noticed this and felt a twinge of guilt.

"Sorry you ended up sleeping in such a tense position." Ryujin apologized as she watched Yuna continue to stretch her strained muscles.

"It wasn't that bad, and you could always make it up to me." Yuna arched one of her eyebrows alluringly before smirking. Ryujin had had enough conversations with Yuna to know what "make it up" meant. She braced herself on top of a stunned Yuna. Locking eyes with her before locking their lips together. She would never get tired of how addicting Yuna tasted. She felt a nibble on her bottom lip and took it as a sign to open her mouth a little wider. She felt Yuna's tongue gently explore her mouth, but pulled away much too soon. Ryujin eyed Yuna and she looked absolutely breathless, Literally. Yuna was completely out of breath.

"I changed my mind." Yuna spoke between breaths.

"About what?"

"I had a horrible sleep and I think you need to make it up some more." Yuna teased throwing Ryujin an attractive looking smile before diving in for another kiss.

-- --

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read these little oneshots! Sorry this one's a little rushed! 1-2 more chapters left 😊

Spider