An Explosive Encounter (Part 2!)

Wowza! Y'all loved this! I was worried that this book would end up in a hit or a miss situation! Thanks for all the support! Now, I felt like y'all deserve something. So I decided to do a part 2 of the first story since I left y'all on a slight cliff hanger. I was planning on releasing it sooner but I guess not lol.
I hope y'all enjoy!
———————
Genre: Mild Fluff / Regular
Starting POV: None / Third Person
——————————

After finally making it to the arcade and finding Carol, they decided to play some of the games the arcade had. Carol was seemingly a fan at Dance Dance Revolution and Hex preferred watching her than trying himself, in fact, none of the games seemed to interest him. The one thing that caught his attention was the karaoke section with the mini stage where you could sing at. Carol soon caught wind of this after beating another song and noticing the robot's digital cyan eyes aimed at the karaoke stage. "Hey Hex," Carol mustered at Hex, snapping him out of his daze. "Uh-Yeah Carol?" Hex admitted. "You wanna do karaoke? You look pretty interested in that." "Yeah, I guess so. It reminds me of some things." Carol hopped off the DDR Pad and the two walked on over to the karaoke section. Later on, Carol did karaoke to "Primadonna Girl" by Marina and the Diamonds, while Hex sang Space Jam. They were currently just watching some of the other people have a go. It was until Carol was chatting with Hex that she soon noticed someone caught the robot's attention. They were very tall and seems to have a bomb for a head. They wore a dark teal hoodie with amber pants that were similar to his pupils which lit up like sparks. To Carol, she didn't really think much of it, but Hex knew who this man was. It was the same man he met in the back alleyway. Other than that, the thing that caught him truly was his voice. His voice was somewhat like a electric guitar yet he sounded so genuine. Hex wasn't hearing what lyrics the bomb sang. He was listening to his voice. The robot felt dazed, like he was in a trance by his voice. He felt like his metal stomach had butterflies. He felt like he was floating almost, captivated onto him. He did even notice his digital face blushing the same cyan color as his eyes. "Hey Hex!" Carol commented while snapping her fingers. The robot jolted up and out of the trance he was in and sheepishly turned to Carol and gave off a small smile. "Sorry Carol." "You were blushing back there." "Wait- I was?" "Yeah, do you like that guy?" "No- No! It just, I don't know." Carol then smirked and replied "May I tell you that I know him?" If Hex wasn't paying attention then, he was definitely paying attention now. "You know him?" Hex answered, surprised. "Yeah, his name is Whitty and I like to help him out sometimes." "Oh, wow."
Whitty. What a nice name.

LOVERBOY.EXE CODE RUNNING START

———————————————
It was 2AM and it is a school night so I'm screwed 🤠 anyways,,
REMINDER THAT IM MIGHT MAKE A LEMON WITH THEM ON THE WEEKEND SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT. Anyways, Thanks for reading!