Horny Virus ¹⁸⁺

Oh ho ho
HERE WE GO
It's time to get Freaky on a Friday Night
Also this is in fact the first time I wrote lemons on characters who are not human so that will be fun 🤠 also there's NSFW here as if that wasn't obvious—
Enjoy shawty
—————————
Genre: Lemon / Smut / NSFW

Starting POV: None / Third Person
——————————————

Hex and Whitty were at Whitty's apartment he rented out for a week. Hex thought what wouldn't be a great idea to have a sleepover together. It was currently 6PM and they were watching Space Jam, which was Hex's choice of course! Later on, somewhere in the movie, the robot soon had a message in his database that read,

HORNYMODEVIRUS.EXE HAS BEEN ADDED TO SYSTEM

What is that- Oh.

"Hey Whitty, I'm gonna go get some popcorn, Ill be right back."  Hex quickly muttered as he scrambled to the bathroom. He soon sat there embarrassed by the small visible tent in his basketball shorts. The robot anxiously took off his shorts and just went to it.

'•.¸,°.. "𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖!" 𝕆𝕍 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖! ..°,¸.•'

Whitty was wondering were Hex went, he was gone longer than the bomb thought so he paused Space Jam, went downstairs and saw no body, not even a rat, in the kitchen. He was passing the bathroom but soon stopped abrutly to the sound of...moaning? Was Hex actually jerking off in the bathroom? Whitty leaned towards the bathroom door to hear the moans and whimpers coming from behind it, it was until he heard the words "Whitty~ hAhh!~"

And the blood when straight into his pants.

Ignoring his tent in his pants, he knocked on the bathroom door. "Hex, I can hear you?" The bomb announced from behind the bathroom door. He could hear the panic coming from Hex as soon enough he back up to see his robotic friend opening the door, popping his head out bit. "I am- So very sorry-" "Ya need help with that?" "Wha-What?" "You need help with that? I'm not just gonna leave you in the bathroom, doing yourself."

After bit of awkward silence..

"..A-Alright." The robot admitted. Whitty carried Hex, bridal style, up to their bedroom with Space Jam paused so they weren't interrupted while fucking. Whitty threw Hex onto the bed and jumped on top of the robot, then pinned his scrawny soft metallic wrists on top of its head, making Hex gulp audibly. "Ok, you consent with this?" "..Just be gentle, Whitty."

Whitty positioned himself to grind up on Hex's rising bulge with his own bulge, drawing out small whimpers and moans from the robot. He soon picked his pace and then abruptly stop, causing a whine to come out of Hex. He then hooked his finger around the hem of Hex's basketball shorts, looking at him as he silently asked him for consent. Hex nodded, flustered about the situation he ended up with but for some reason enjoying it.

Whitty pulled off the robot basketball short to reveal,, a robo dick. It looked weird with for some reason cyan accents but it's still a dick. Whitty then grabbed some lube he found on the nightstand and put a generous amount on his fingers before putting in a digit. Then another, and another. Meanwhile, Hex was just a moaning mess. Whitty finally got Hex ready as he soon opened up his pants a bit and put a condom on his dick with some lube on top.
The reason why he put a condom on was not because Hex could get preggers because that's impossible, but to not ruin his insides of wires and code.

Whitty slowly put the tip in, and after the robot adjusted, Whitty put in the rest and then let Hex adjust again. Then he started slowly thrusting into the robot. Hex was shaking, he was practically a virgin to stuff like this so he let Whitty do the work for him. He was a mewling mess. When the bomb's climax was near, he sped up in hope they would climax at the same time. Hex came first with artificial semen on his lower body while Whitty came inside the condom. Whitty pulled out after a while and made his friend with now benifits a bath for him and tucked him into bed.

HORNYMODEVIRUS.EXE HAS BEEN REMOVED

—————————————————

WOOO I DID IT! Sorry for taking so long, this chapter was kind of a dread to do and I thought the ending could use so work but yeah.
Thanks for being patient with me also,
- Writer FluffyMisfitz