Halo: Not so Halo

"I'm going to kill her!" I said with range

"Don't kill her yet. Maybe she has a good explanation." Penelope says

"Yeah." Melody agrees

"Nah, beat her ass." Amara disagree.

Glad somebody's on the same page as me.

My name is Halo Monroe so it says on my birth certificate. Despite my name I'm no angel.

I don't have time for the sweet shit, lovey dovey crap. Keep all that feelings kinda shit to your self, don't bring none of that virus around me unless we're speaking money.

Right about now I'm ready to kill my little sister Lou. The girls and I just finish grabbing a bite at The Cheesecake Factory and walk out to the side parking lot.

I could of swear I owned a car.

But it was nowhere to be find.

I don't care for much but I damn sure care about what's mines and shit I spend my money on.

Last I remember is the little brat taking my car keys saying she would be waiting for us outside.

"Call her." Georgia said

"You don't think I already did that!" I said getting more angered.

"My bad, I was just trying to help" Georgia said raising both of her hands in the air

"The little brat sent me straight to voicemail" I said

"Let me try calling her." Amara said

She pulled out her IPhone 6 plus and dial Lou's number.

"Voicemail" She said after one ring

Hell nah!!!!

"THAT'S MY CAR! SHE KNOW SHE CAN'T DRIVE MY CAR! SPECIALLY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION." Now I was definitely determine to find this little girl and make her meet Jesus before her time.

"I'll take you home Halo." Amara said

"Yeah let Amara take you home and handle Lou later. She gotta go home sometime." Melody said

"True." Georgia said and Penelope shake her head in agreement.

"Okay, let's go." I said trying to calm down. But really I won't be calm until I ripped her head off.

"Thanks for dropping me Amara." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt to get out Amara's 2014 Mercedes.

"No problem hun." She replied

"And oh don't forget to whoop that ass!" She shout as I walk away from the car and on to my front porch.

I laugh and then enter the place I call home.

"Hi mom" I said to my beloved mother Serena Monroe.

You might be wondering why she has the same last name as me. Well that answer is simple. She's a single mother of seven. Four girls including myself and three boys. The boys are: Jake, Jacoby, and James. The girls are: Lou, the twins Sky and Ciel. And myself, being twenty one makes me the oldest.

We all carry my mother's last name. I like it like that. My Father Jeff Smith didn't deserve us in his life. We are doing perfectly will without him, we have been doing so for fourteen years now.

For all I know, I don't know if he's still alive still and I simply don't care.

"Hi baby." Mom replies

"Where's Lou?" She went on

This is the part where I could lie for my baby sister or tell my mother the truth.

Hmmm.....

The truth sounds nice

"She took my car while the girls and I were eating and disappeared." I said

"What?"

"I don't know where she is mom. I called her and everything but shes not answering her phone."

"You know what? Just go to your room and leave it to me."

Hahaha. I love it when Ma gets mad and serious.

"What time is it Halo?" Ma shout has I head upstairs to my room to change out the uncomfortable stelletos.

"Its midnight" I shout loud enough for her to hear me downstairs but not too loud to wake up my other little siblings who were already sleeping in the next rooms.

*4:30 AM*

*THUD!!!!!*

The loud shutter of glass had me quickly on my two feet and running downstairs where I find Ma and Lou and broken plates between them

"What the hell is going on!?" I shout

The tension in the room was real.

"Lou what the hell is going on here? Did you just get home?" I ask my little sister

*Silence*

"Answer me!" I said getting closer to her

"Yes I did!" She shout back with attitude

"Where the hell were you?" I continued not letting my guard down.

"I don't gotta answer to you." She said pushing me out the way.

Ma cuts in "But you sure as hell gotta answer to me!"

"I was out with some of my friends." Lou lied. I could tell when shes lying. She could never make eye contact when she's lying and she stutters a lot, something she did since she was a child.

"So you left us to go hang out with your friends?" I ask stepping even closer to her but step on a broken glass on the ground

"Why the hell is there broken plates on the floor?" I said moving away

*Silence*

"Lou come here." Ma said obviously not playing around.

Lou slowly made her way over to Ma

"Make today the last day you wake this whole house up at this time of day." She said.

I didn't even notice my little brother and sisters all crowded upstairs looking down at us.

"And give me my damn car keys." I said then snatch my car keys in her hands and up my room I went.