Lou: The Reckless

"There she go." Amara said as Penelope rush to our dining table

"Sorry I'm late." Penelope said as she took a seat next to Melody

"Its okay, we're used to it." I said

Amara who's sitting next to me kick me under the table which cause me to jump from my seat.

I'm Lou Alyn Monroe, being nineteen makes me the second youngest of the clique, Penelope is the baby being only eighteen (oh I remember those young days) They say I'm the one who speak without thinking, or they call me the reckless one, the weird one, out of this world, different, wild. The list goes on.

But I simply like to believe I like doing things differently.

Stand out the crowd.

After we order our meals the girls started to chat.

Penelope explain how she borrowed her brother's car to come out tonight.

Melody talks about how boring she think her life is.

Georgia then brings up how her parents want to take too much control over her life and being twenty three and the oldest is hard.

Amara goes on over and over how she can't stand her ex boyfriend.

And in the other hand my older sister Halo goes on about how guys are a waste of space on earth.

Not that I wasn't interested in the girls or anything that they had to say but my mind was elsewhere.

Its with Jeremy.

His nice chocolate skin tone and how he looks so fuckin' amazing when he takes his basketball jersey off and his sweat roll down his sexy ass chocolate complexion.

"You want a refill ma'am?" The waitress ask snapping me out my fantasy.

"Uh! No thanks." I answer.

"You okay?" Penelope ask me

"Yeah I'm good. I'm just going to head to the car and wait for you guys to be done. I need to stretch my legs right quick" I said grabbing my sister's car keys

"You sure you're good Lou?" Georgia ask looking worried. Which is something she always does, I think it has to do with her being the oldest.

"Yes I'm fine. Y'all just stay here and carry on."

I made my way outside The Cheesecake Factory and over to my sister's 2013 Lexus I got in the driver's seat and took a deep breath.

They are going to hate me for this.

Well that's if they find out.

I pulled out my phone out the back pocket of my black skinny jean and dial Jeremy's number.

"Hello" his sexy sleepy voice came softly through my ears.

"I want to see you...... Now" I said

"Okay."

"Same spot" I said

"10 mins."

With that I hung up and pass the key in the ignition. I pulled out the parking lot, turn up my music, roll down the windows and feel the beautiful night breeze that Florida had to offer in the middle of a February.