Chapter 5: team 7 vs. kakashi sensai.

When they finally found kakashi, he was by a river reading a book called ' make out series #2: best ways to French kiss for you and your woman.' He was rather engrossed in this..... Book.

When team 7 finally tracked him down, Sakura and Sasuke, clearly with the right ideas, waited in hiding for the right time to strike. Naruto, as we could all guess, barged out and attacked without thinking. " shadow clone jutsu!" He shouted and he multiplied, and even though there were ten narutos coming after him, kakashi took down the nine clones and threw Naruto right into a rope trap that kakashi set by a tree... Without even looking away from his book! Sakura stayed In hiding, although she was surprised that Naruto could master a jounin level technique like the shadow clone jutsu. Sasuke waited and when kakashi' guard was down, he attacked, and even though Sasuke couldn't touch kakashi, he had to stop reading his book to pay attention to sasukes attack, something Naruto couldn't do, even though he had multiplied into ten narutos. But yet kakashi still beat him, and when he beat Sasuke, he smiled and showed him one of the ropes from his belt, and that's when kakashi knew that Sasuke didn't want to beat him in a fight, he wanted to get a rope and run. And run he did, he was gone in a matter of moments, and when he checked his belt, both ropes were gone! He figured that either Naruto took one when he had all his clones, or Sasuke took them both to show off skill. He suspected it was Sasuke, not Naruto. In fact he found naruto, without a rope, trying to eat the two lunches he set out, " ah, you really don't learn do you?" He said to Naruto "eh?-" Naruto said suddenly.