Chapter 03 - Eh? Love cost this much?!

I finally settled down for 'Murray' for the sisters' last name. Anyway thanks for reading the first and second chapter guys ^_^ The update is late, I'm kinda busy last month trying to land a job and trying to rank up in league of legends wahahaha. I'm in Platinum I now wahaha. Few more games and I'm gonna shine like diamonds.

________________________________________________
August's POV

11th of February 20XX, only 3 days to go before our 2nd anniversary.
Time check 4:36 pm

The setting sun illuminated the Murray household's living room in a natural orange tint. While sitting comfortably at the couch, all of my attention was focused on my tablet. Browsing the internet as I try to find something to give to the girl in front of me, sitting only a few inches away from the LED TV watching an anime series titled 'Parasyte' on Animax.

"Hey you'll damage your eyes if you're that close" I said. And all I get for being concerned is a "Ssshhhhh" from her. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

A few minutes passed and finally I found something for her. This is it, I'm sure she'd like this... or not? Not sure. On our first year anniversary I gave her a silver necklace with a star pendant, not something fancy or expensive but I think it'd look good on her. Well you know, I'm not made of money and all the money I earn through blogging was  scarcely enough to pay the bills and buy my needs not to especially mention FOOD. Much to my expectations my gift wasn't appreciated. She said she's not the jewelry type of girl.

I wonder where the necklace is now? Hmmm. Oh well, I did also get something in return. Guess what? A green apron with the words "kiss the cook" written on it --- And a brand new knife set. Well I won't say that I'm not happy with it... it's just that there's something like an ulterior motive when she gave me those. Anyway, not like I don't enjoy cooking for her.

Buying it online may cause me trouble plus the delivery charge. I better get this stuff myself I said in my consciousness.  So how much does this cost? "Seriously?" my face distorts as I saw the price. Alex turned to look at me with one brow lifting she said "Hey what is that?, don't tell me!" with dangerous looking eyes paired with a harsh tone but then her expression was replace with a very sweet smile. "Comrade you're getting something for me right" she said with a cheerful,  hopeful voice that comes with a light red coloring on her cheeks.

I replied with a nonchalant "Huh? I'm just updating my blog you know". My response received a girlish giggle from her *teehee* "We're dating for almost 2 years now and above that we have been friends for 3 whole years you know, hahaha just don't give me something fancy or a jewelry" she said. "And what would would I get in return? " I ask. "Ohh haha don't worry, I know you'll love it, already wrapped with a ribbon on top" she said happily. Damn I knew it --- I'm not sure but chances are hmmmm.

A teddy bear huh --- would she really like these kind of things? Anyway how could such a toy cost this much? Maybe I should just ask her what she wants. "Uhhm comrade got something in your mind? what do you want?" I asked. "Hmmm surprise me comrade, it's your call but remember don't buy something expensive and no jewelries... not like you can hahaha" she answered.

Seriously! she always teases me every time she had the chance to, well at least she doesn't call me names so often now. "You freakin dipshit" she said annoyingly. I take it back now.

"What?" I asked her.

"Seriously you giving me that?!" she said angrily as she pointed on the screen of my tablet. "Who do you take me for? Some elementary school girl? Huh?". "I'm not a child, hmmp"

She sure looks mad haha but I find it cute. Her flushed face is just too cute. Ahhh I can't resist it. I pinched her cheeks.

"What're you doing? you dipshit!" She slapped both of my hands.