Megamind Crossover

Chapter 1

"Hurry up, honey, or you're going to be late!" Naoko called from downstairs.

"Coming Mom!" Haru hollered back while attempting to squish her suitcase closed. Giving up on pushing, the slim brunette sat on top of her stubborn case to force it closed. Once she managed to click the clasps into place, she grabbed the handle of her mint green purse and rushed down the stairs, taking them two at a time.

Naoko appeared out of the kitchen door just as Haru began to unlock the front door.

"Whoa, slow down, young lady," the redhead gently scolded her daughter. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Haru flinched, turning around and pressing a rushed kiss to her mother's cheek. "Love you, Mom. I'll see you soon."

Naoko smirked at her daughter. "And now for the other thing you've forgotten?" she prompted her absent-minded daughter, motioning to the space at Haru's side.

A space that was noticeably empty.

Haru's eyes widened and she slapped one hand across her forehead in frustration. "Suitcase!" The young woman turned and sprinted up the stairs to get her luggage and get in the taxi on time. Back downstairs, Naoko shook her head good-naturedly at her daughter's retreating back.

Naoko would really miss her while she was gone.

***

Roxanne was just taking the first sip of her morning coffee when a loud knocking sounded on her apartment door. She leaped up and glanced at the baseball bat she kept next to her door in case someone tried to break in. Deciding to see who it was first, the brunette checked her peep-hole and gasped when she saw who it was.

Opening the door immediately, Roxanne grinned at the Japanese girl on the other side.

"Haru! It's really good to see you," she told her younger cousin as she reached over to help her with her heavy-looking suitcase. "I wasn't expecting you until at least midday."

"Yeah, sorry. Mom had to leave for a last-minute quilting convention and she didn't trust me to pack on my own," Haru replied, looking slightly flustered but still a lot calmer than she was when Roxanne had last seen her. The young brunette had cut her hair in a style much like Roxanne's, and she looked a lot more grown up and put together than she had just a year ago...

A.N. This is where this one ends. Basically, Haru and Roxanne are cousins, and the plan for this fic was that while Haru was staying in Metro City, Metroman retires like a normal person instead of faking his death, Hal accidentally infuses himself with superpowers (Megamind has nothing to do with it this time) and then turns into Titan and tries to kill Megamind. Megamind asks Roxanne for help, Roxanne asks Haru for help, and Haru asks Baron to come help. In the end, Baron and Haru are together (come up with your own solution to the height problem) and so are Roxanne and Megamind (although Megamind is still technically a 'villain'). Also when they defeat Titan, my brain thought they'd have a really long and hard battle, and be just about to die before Metroman blasts in from his retirement and kicks Titan's butt into jail.

Once again, PM me if you want to continue any of these unfinished stories.