The transfer student

San is a transfer student in Wooyoung's school,quiet and crazy deep down.Wooyoung's the instead,he is lively and well liked,literal social butterfly.One day,Wooyoung accepted a dare...

Wooyoung pov

"Ughhh I really wanna go home right now..." I said to Mingi while lying my upper body on my desk as he say "Well not me."He said looking at me with a smirk."Tch,unlike you I spend most of my time studying that assure you I won't get a F on my Math
test."I hissed to him.Now it's my turn to smirk.

          "Hey,don't bring up that to me,the test is just too difficult!Blame the one who created Math."he said,"Oh lemme see who's the one that fail basic algebra that even a 13 can solve like they are just opening a bottle cap."I spit."Shut up you dickhead."he answered."And let me remind yo-"my talk was interrupted when the teacher enters the class.I stay seated at my sit as the teacher enter revealing a person I've never seen before and Mingi facing the front."Today we have a new person transferred to this class from today onward." she said with a smile that only I know is fake.

          Then the boy beside her looked around the class with an expressionless face that I don't understand.And I think to myself 'he looks hot af' as I take a look at his face,his face sculpted perfectly like it's god who personally make him.Usually I'd say that the boy is trying to make a reputation as a 'cool' person but I really cannot decide whether it's that or he's just looking around.

          "Can you introduce yourself to the class,Mr.Choi?" the teacher said glancing at the boy who looks like he's thinking about something."Choi San..."he said pausing a bit.His voice is soft and deep as I hear it.It neither sound timid nor nervous,it sound like 'I'm bored I want to play something' and it's not in a childish way.

          "...hope I will find something interesting here."wow didn't expect that😐,even more unexpected from a literal transfer student.He even said that with a smile make me feel weirded out.He somehow make my heart scream 'Retreat!'.

That's all for now this may be really short but it's only the preview.