I dare you

Wooyoung pov

It's been a while when San get out of here but I already brush it off because of my friend unintentional distraction.

"Do you think she'll still be possessed?" Yunho asked to Mindiot who is sitting beside him across me.

"Ay~no way~maybe she'll just somehow break out of it." Mingi respond to him.

"No,don't you feel like it's impossible?" for those who are wondering what they're talking about,just wait,you'll see.

"I think it's impossible,cuz Annabelle is so strong." there it is,the thing they've been talking about is 'what happen to Janice after killing her families'

"You've been arguing for over two minute about the movie that I hate most." I complained to them.

"That's because you're scaredy cat." Yunho mocked me "I'm not a scaredy cat." I complain to him again.

"Then what do you want to be?" he wheezed "Whatever that proves I have higher intelligence than you two." I spit to him.

"Can't argue with that." Yunho retreated and I look at Mingi,he look like he want to say something,then he look at Yunho who is sulking at the window.

"Wooyoung win." he whispered lowly "Just admit that I win,my puppy." I said and earn a 'heung!' from Yunho.

"Guys,let's play truth or dare." I suggest and they both divert their attention to me.

"Okay I'm in,let's use rock-paper-scissor." Mingi said "Me too,I'll make this slut fall into disgrace." Yunho smirk evilly and at that time I can literally see invisible horn on his head.

For the early round,it's pretty boring because they all choose truth and I'm up for some dare.

When I lose,I immediately choose dare and I ready myself for Yunho's dare.

"I dare you" he said and I listen to him lazily,ready for one of his many boring dares.

"to kiss Choi San." I widen my eye at his word,I definitely can't do that,I'll never be able to!

Then,I see Yunho smirking smugly at me "I told you,I'll make you fall into disgrace." This shit-

"B-but San's not here,so let's just cancel it." I try to reason with Yunho "No,we're not continuing if you don't do it." looks like it don't work.

I bit my lips feeling blood rise to my head and I already know that my face is red as hell.

"There is our main lead." Mingi said and I turn my head to the entrance and see the person that I supposed to kiss.

He take his seat beside me and he look at me,probably because of the blush "Wooyoung what's wrong,you look so red,are you sick?" he ask me.

At that time I've already gathered my courage,I close my eyes and guess what,I do it.

I can sense that he froze up when I kiss him.The kiss last for about two second when I break us apart and run out of the class.

Now running outside not knowing anywhere closed except the toilet,I go in there,close the door,check if anyone in there and I release a sigh of relief when nobody is there.

And I do the first thing I really intended to do when I first enter,scream my heart out.

I look at the mirror and I can see my cheek and ear has an obvious red that you can even see when you're far away.

"...so embarrassing..." I state to myself and bit my bottom lip "...but it felt good though..." I touch my lips,trying to remember the warm texture of that person's lip.

"...what am I doing?" I snap to myself and look at my still red face in the reflection.

I brought both of my hands and cup my cheeks and it felt so hot from all the blushing.

"Do I...like him?" I ask myself in the mirror and the response is my cheek being redder,if possible.

I lean my back on the wall and slide down still cupping my face and squek like a fangirl that got to meet her idol.

A silent falls on me and I just sit still on the ground to think about a certain person that make my heart beat real quick.

Then a question come to my mind "Does he...like me?" I question to myself "He maybe only think of me as a friend..."

I sadden at my own statement,San is a difficult person,if someone like me I can already know it but...I just can't read him.

"...maybe he likes me....like what Mingi and Yunho said...I doubt it...does he like me or not...should I confess..." I don't know where did I get this idea.

"...he'll probably reject me,if so we can't be friend anymore..." I thought about it again and again.

"...ahh whatever!Let's just not confess!" I decided unsurely "But how do I face him after this?" I put my head in my hands again.

I think again "Yunho and Mingi probably gonna explain it,yeah they'll explain it!" I stated,again,unsurely.

"...this is bad...what if I see him and then I blush again...fuck it.Fuck fuck fuck!" I groaned out of frustration from too much thinking but still not deciding what to do.

"...I should confess...shit." I cursed "...let's confess...the worst is that he reject me and we probably can't be friends anymore!" I encourage my myself.

"What is so hard for you,Jung Wooyoung!?If San reject you he's the one at loss for rejecting someone like me!" I rise up from my sitting position to stand up and clench both my hands tightly to my side front in 'fighting!' gesture for myself.

I take a last look at my reflection in the mirror "I like you Choi San!" I yell loud enough for the word to reach the toilet door.

But at that time,I'm oblivious to the who is outside that heard me confessing my crush to myself.

The door opened revealing the person who always make my heart beat loudly.

"Wooyoung..."

Ughh what an ass of hard work I've done searching for ideas from my genius (I have proof) brain so,appreciate!Else I call y'all bastard,get it!?