Chapter 6. 💜

PETERS POV•••

I went to school that day.

When I got there everyone was gossiping about something but I had no clue what it was.

When I got to my locker Mj was standing there. It looked like she had been crying.

Peter: " Mj what's wr..." I couldn't get my words out before she started off.

Mj: " Peter you lied to me! Yesterday was not the day your parents passed away and you lied to me about that!! I felt so bad for you and I was trying to be nice! You always lie to me about everything and I don't think I can take it anymore!!" She said in between sobs

Peter: " wha.. what are you saying..."

Mj: " that were through!"

She ran away crying and nobody was there for her.

How did she find out yesterday wasn't my parents passing??

It doesn't matter the biggest thing is is that I have to go apologize for me lying and hope she forgives me.
A COUPLE HOURS LATER•••
Tears started trickling down my face as I walked to my next class. I couldn't find her anywhere in the school.

I even asked the principal where she went and he had no clue.

On my way to my next class I got a notification from the avengers headquarters.

Mr. stark: hey kid it's me I need you to come to headquarters now. We have something to tell you.

Peter: ok I'm on my way now.

I started walking the other way but a teacher stopped me.

Teacher: " where do you think your going? Go to class."

I notified mr stark that I couldn't get out of class.

Tony: I can do something about that get to class and act normal in abt 10 mins I'll get you out of there.

I didn't know what he was talking about so I just left it alone and went to class like normal.

After a few mins the fire alarm went off and I got another notification.

Tony: ok kid you can leave now. Everyone should be running in panic. Just run to the nearest exit and drive away. Come to headquarters immediately.

Peter: ok mr stark I'll be there in a few mins.

I got in one of the crowds running to the nearest sort and I ran to my car.

After I got in I drove away and I didn't even get caught.

While I was driving to headquarters, I tried calling Mj.

She didn't answer.

I even texted her a couple times but nothing again.

MJS POV•••

I ran away from school crying. Peter had lied to me and didn't even care. His parents didn't pass away yesterday.

I started walking home. Tears trickling down my face I almost couldn't see anything.

Halfway home I wiped my eyes and then I felt a big thud and everything went black.

I woke up to my head throbbing and it looked like I was in a warehouse.

I was tied up to a chair and had blood running down my face. I also had blood on my clothes and I was stripped to just my panties and bra.

The ropes were eroding both my feet and hands and I had a piece of cloth in my mouth.

???: " oh so your finally awake I see?"

I started crying as I knew what had happened.
Tears trickling down my face started stinging the cuts and bruises.

I had been raped.