How i was forced by slimedupmike

You feel someone taping you

You feel someone taping you. You rub your eye and it's mike. Then I see every thing packed in the luggage's.
"Mike?" I said questioning. He replied with " good morning and happy birthday". But I could tell he didn't mean it. "Why are our things packed" I asked "we're going home" "why". I was very confused. " I don't know ask vallyk" he rolled his eyes. "Valllyk??" Oh shit I know that bitch did not snitch. " what are you talking about ?"you act. " don't even try that" he wasn't having it. "Come on our flight is 30 minutes. " no wait what are you talking about"  I acted. Mike got really upset but he didn't say anything.

I got ready and whateva. Mike didn't talk to me on the plane nor when we got home. I entered my house and saw vallyk. " oh shit" I whispered.

Mike: go inside - he pushes me a little
Vallyk: well happy birthday y/n
You rolled your eyes
You: why are you even in my house
Vallyk: your brother let me in
Mike: tell her what you told me
Vallyk: she can tell you herself

"Fine" I rolled my eyes. We sat on the couch and I started to say. " ok so when we were dating and like before we had you know" "sex? Mike asked. " yeah, I was a virgin soo vallyk offered to teach me" mike- after every thing I done for you. "You didn't do shit you abused me and expect me to love you, you slapped me, and raped me so don't say that" I yelled. Vallyk was just silent. Mike- ok what ever just continue.

"No I'm done everyone out" I said. No one moved " I said everone out" I yelled. They all got up and left. I went to my room and started crying"

And that's how I Was forced by slimedupmike

The end 💕