25

" kuch tu karna pare ga kiya karoooo "

Madhvi ( maid ) said to herself and looked at avni who was laying on the bed lifeless..

" agar kuch na kiya ye tu bechari ko mar dale ge "

She said in worry..

" han police ko call karti ho magar number kaha se lao "

She thought and after few minutes she dialled someone's number..

" kaka mujhe ACP  Neil Khanna ka number net se nikal de na "

She said to someone..

" kiyu "

He asked and she closed her eyes in frustration..

" ooho kaka do na ghar ake sab bata ti hai "

She said..

" acha rok dekh ke bhejh ta ho "

He said and cut the call.. after sometime she got his number.. which she without thinking dialled.. unfortunately he didn't received..

" kiya hai time ke waqt kabhi na attend karna phone "

She said while looking at the phone and then sit beside her..

" maaf karna mai kuch kar nahi pa rahi ho apke liye "

She said and massaged her head..

*******************

" excuse me "

Neil said to the receptionist when he entered in house clinic with his other officers..

the girl on reception looking at him and then at other officers behind him..

" jii "

She asked while adjusting her eyeglasses..

" am ACP Neil Khanna "

He said and a frown came on her face...

" officer sab theek haina humne kuch nahi kiya "

She said in tension..

" by any chance ye do idhar ay hai? "

neil showed her avni's and the driver's picture and asked her...

" jii wo admi hai magar wo larki nahi "

She said while pointing through driver's picture..

" kaha hai.. "

Neil asked her..

" ap aiye "

She said and they followed her.. front of ward she stopped and turned back to face them..

" idhar hai "

She told him..

" yeh kiya ho raha hai "

Doctor asked her when he came out from his cabin.. and she told him everything..

" wo kuch bol raha tha magar jo halat thi kuch samjh nahi aya ap abhi mil sakte hai pehle se stable hai "

Doctor told him and he nodded and entered In the room and saw the driver who was covered in bandages his right arm and left leg was plastered.. and head was fully covered with bandage and had buries on his face..

" ramesh "

Neil took his name and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at him and tears started rolling down from his eyes..

" sir Maine pori Koshish ki magar mai kuch kar nahi paya pata nahi kon the wo "

He hardly managed to say this..

" tum theek ho "

He calmly asked him.. and he nodded..

" ab batao hoa kiya tha "

Neil asked him and he told him everything.. he was shocked to know.. who was they and why they kidnapped her..

" tum log QAZ area se kiyu arahe the.. "

Neil asked him in confusion..

" sir jab hum ja rahe the mujhe lag raha tha jaise koi humme follow kar raha hai tu Maine wo rasta liye phir yeh sab hoa "

He told him and a frown came on his face..

" follow kon ho sakta hai "

He thought..

" rest karo "

He said to the driver and left from there.. he asked one of his officer to pay all the Bills..

" kiya hoa "

Ayan asked him when he came out.. neil told him everything..

" am sure ye kis ka kam hai "

Ayan said with anger.. and neil looked at him..

" mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai "

He said.. and started car engine..

" agar ye Inka kam hai tu mai inhe choro ga nahi chale phir avni jo marzi kahe "

Neil thought..

***********************

Don't know after how long she opened her eyes when she felt something wet on her..

She looked up and saw her dadi who was holding an empty jug in her hand and a smirk on her lips.. on her right side was her father who was looking at her with bloodshot eyes and on her left she saw amar.. the person his father wanted her to marry.. she hardly managed to sit on her place..

" papa wo "

She was saying something when a slap came on her face.. she looked at the person who slapped her it was amar her so called cousin urf fiance..

" ghar se bhago gi pata nahi kaha thi or kis ke sath thi ye sara time "

Amar said with anger..

" bakwas band karo apni "

Avni shouted at him and this time ashish slapped her and caught her hairs and make her stand up from her place..

" kia han kiya aisa kaha usne "

He said while dragging her to the seating room..

" teri waja se neela mar gai sirf teri waja se "

He said and slapped her.. she was quite until a voice came in her mind..

○ avni you are not weak acutely no one is weak it's just we dont try to be strong.. try to be strong and you won't be weak anymore.. stand against wrong ○

" bass ab hath bhi lagaya na tu hath tor do gi "

She hold ashish's hand when he was about to beat her again when she shouted at him..

" hath tore gi ye billi ab "

Dayawanti said and chuckled..

" meri maa mar gai hai jiski waja se mai humesha chup rahi magar ab nahi inth ka jawab pathar se do gi "

She said and throw a vase from table..

" tum "

He said and caught her hair..

" Zaban bohot khol gai hai chuhe ke bhi par nikal ay hai "

Amar said and came forward when she again throw a decoration piece at him..

" Maine kaha tha na mar do isse pehle hi din.. "

Dayawanti said..

" sharam kare ap bhi aurat hai agar apko bhi apki dadi ya maa ne mar dia hota tu shayd aj ap Yun na hoti "

She said and a ashish slapped her.. amar hold her both hands and he started dragging her somewhere and she was trying her best to fight back but was too weak to fight with him..

" Aaaa "

Amar shouted in pain when a hard punch came on his face.. avni looked at the person who