Chapter 5: What??

A/N
Hi guys I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while it's like wattpad totally slipped my mind!! :(
I am going to try to update more often.
WHOS EXCITED FOR TOMORROWS FIRST EPISODE OF THE SEASON!!
GO STALIA!!

Stiles POV:

I woke up around 9 am like normal for the weekends. I was thinking about last night... Why was she so late? Her smile looked like she was pretending to be happy.. Did something happen with Matt??

These horrible ideas and questions just kept popping in my head it's like they wouldn't stop until they where answered.

5 minutes later Malia woke up and I could play 20 questions I had so many.

Malias POV:

I woke up with Stiles facing the opposite direction which was a bit strange...

"Good Morning!" I said happily. Truly happy, since Kira's dad will be good as new. He does however have to take a week off of teaching even though when he awoke he claimed to be fine.

"Good Morning" Stiles said a bit drowsy. I started to worry for a second.

"What's wrong?" I said turning to him.

Right as he was about to answer Scott came charging into his room.

"Hey. Did you hear what happened to Kira's dad?" He said really quickly I had to take a second to piece together what he said.

Stiles POV:

"What? No!" I replied. "what happened" I said.

"He passed out. Kira called me last night to help her bring him to Deaton.
He said he'd be fine, but he does have to take off a week of teaching..." Malia said.

We both kinda just stared at her for half a second.

That's why she was late + she had gotten new clothes like she always does on Friday! That's why she was late! Nothing happened between her and Matt.

"Yea" Scott said. "but I wanted to say it" he continued a bit pouty.

The rest of the day was okay.

Stiles was starting to teach me how t drive and we all went out to dinner.

Sunday was the same old staying in bed all day and watching old TV episodes and movies.

The weekend couldn't have gone by so quickly.

Then the day I had dreaded for the second the weekend started.... MONDAY...

We woke up... Well I woke up at my normal 7:30 it took a lot of shaking to get Malia up and going.

7:45 we where out the door. I decided to let her drive us to school today. She did better than I thought she would. Every once and a while I would have to scream "watch out!" Or "squirrel" and the occasional "that was a stop sign" but I thought she'd do worse....

We where the last of our group to get there they where all kinda just standing there waiting for us like lost puppies.

Every once and a while we like to sit outside and talk until 8 to go to our lockers.

When the 15 minute bell rang we all went inside.

Malia's POV:

Me and Stiles went to our lookers while everyone else kids scattered around the building.

"Hey Malia" I turned around to see Matt standing behind me. I was strangely happy to see him.

"Hey! What's up" I said.

"Wanna come over after school again to keep working on the project?" He said smiling. Then again I was also.

"Uh" I said looking up pretending to think. "Yes that be great" I said.
"When's it due again?" I said wondering how many more days we got to hang out.. By hang out I obviously mean work in the project.. Right?!?

"Friday" he said

"Great, see you after school." I said.

He smiled at me then walked away.
I turned back at my locker facing Stiles. I know he was listening. He was pretending not to but I know better.

Stiles closed his locker and went up the steps. Which was odd since he always kisses my check.