Chapter ten

(2625 words)

Thank you for 2K reads!! I'm so grateful!

I recommend doing 'future me?'

Vote please?

TW : self harm, pills, mention of death

_____

He called 911, after one ring they answered. ''911, where's your emergency?''

''Please help!! My best friend committed! He took a bunch of pills and he cut, please send help.'' George said still shaking the boy lying on the floor trying to wake him up. ''God damn it Clay WAKE UP!''

''Sir, please calm down, where are you?'' The operator asked softly, not wanting to scare the boy on the other side of the line. ''123 western street'' (I made that up lol), George could hear some typing from the other side of the line.

''Okay sir, we have sent an ambulance your way, should be there in 5 minutes or less'' George calmed down a little bit, knowing that help is on the way.

''Is he going to die?'' George said looking at the boy, tears forming in his eyes. ''Sir, don't think about that right now. Help is on the way''.

5 minutes later, the ambulance was here, bringing Clay into the véhicule and George went in with his best friend. He was still alive, thankfully, they were able to get the medication he took out of his system. (please don't judge me I don't know how it works when someone overdose's) They got to the hospital and brought Clay to a room and made George wait in the waiting room.

It had been a few hours and George fell asleep in the waiting room. He had been waiting for what seems like forever to hear news about Clay. He got woken up by a girl.

''Hey, are you okay? I've seen that you've been here for a few hours'', the girl had long shiny brown hair, she was wearing a yellow top with a black crop jacket, and black ripped jeans. (I have a crush on her now goodbye) ''Oh hi, sorry I've been waiting for news on my friend.'' George said looking down.

''Oh, can I ask what happened?'', the girl sat down beside him looking at him. ''Um, he overdosed... I don't know why, but I'm really worried about him.'' tears we're forming in the brit's eyes.

''Oh my god I am so sorry. You haven't heard anything?'' George shook his head, letting the girl know that he hadn't heard anything. ''Do you want me to go ask?''

''You would do that?'' George looked up to look at the girl. The girl smiled, ''Of course! What's his name?''

''Clay, can I ask what your's is?'' the brunette smiled at the girl, ''My name is Brie, what about you?" She smiled back and George told her his name.

They exchanged smiles and she got up and went to the reception. At least I'll have someone to talk too while waiting, George thought as he saw the girl walk back with a sad face.

"I'm sorry, no news yet." George looked back disappointed, how are there no news yet? It's been hours. "Can you stay here and distract me?" The girl smiled, "Sure!".

- Time skip two hours -

They had been talking and getting to know each other, George told her about his feelings for Clay and what happened with his memory. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how that feels." She gave him a sad smile, "If you don't mind answering this, are you gay?"