14

☆RILEY POV☆

☆RILEY POV☆

"Kenny this is tommy. Imma train y'all two together."i said handing them both their guns.

"i said handing them both their guns

Tommy vincent (15)

"Do we really need to be up this early."kenny yawned before looking at tommy.

"Yes lazy."i rolled my eyes as they began to shoot at their targets.

"Y'all good you don't need any help shooting."i shrugged a little impressed.

"But you never miss a target."kenny raised her eyebrow expecting more.

"That's practice you'll get there. Now go to Tristan for combat."they nodded and went to the room.

I went to my office where kazz sat in my chair."we finna party tonight."kazz stated as she moved to the sofa.

"Not in the mood."i shrugged.

"To bad you gonna go have some fun Maddox already is."she pulled out her phone showing me a video.

"she pulled out her phone showing me a video

"Good for him."i smiled i honestly couldn't give less of a fuck.

"Everyone is coming mom can watch kenny."she added.

"Ion feel like it."i rolled my eyes.

"What else you gone do except kill people you know you borded."she smiled.

"Fine lemme finish up here."i smiled and she nodded.

After training tommy and kenny i got ready to go out sending a pic to the group chat.

TRK

Kazz:hot girl summer begins

Tristan:maddox is gonna kill you.

Me:fuck him I'm finna have fun.

Kazz:he gone kill her.

Me:he ain't my man.

I reached the club kazz was in the corner with quan while tristan was with myro and Taylor watching Maddox on some girl.

"Hi tris."i said hugging him as Taylor and myro stared a bit confused.

"You not mad?"myro raised his brow.

"I don't give a fuck."i smiled dancing a little.

"I thought you said she was crazy."taylor side smiled worried about my reaction.

"Shit i thought so too."myro added.

"I don't know what fucking drugs she off right now but i need some."tristan shook his head.

"I know y'all niggas see me acting like I'm not here."i sucked my teeth.

"Is she dying?"myro added.

"Y'all trippin I'm finna go have fun."i smiled as i noticed this girl staring at me. When i looked at her she walked up to me.

"Hi I'm darci."she bit her lip.

"I'm riley."i smiled she was brownskin with long 4c hair using clips to hold her afro and wore a white fashion nova set

"I just wanted to know if you was single."she smiled showing her white teeth.

"Yeah."i grinned pulling out my phone.

"Lemme get your number."she replied i gave her my phone and she gave me hers.

"Now you know you just started some shit."Tristan laughed pointing at Maddox walking ut to us mugging me.

"You betta run."quan laughed.

"I ain't scared of him."i sucked my teeth watching darci get drinks as dox stood next to quan still mugging me.

"Your face must hurt from holding that mug."kazz laughed.

"Riley didn't we have this conversation."dox mugged me holding my arm.

"Didn't i tell you i don't give fuck."i rolled my eyes walking off as he pulled me back.

"You know what's gonna happen."he grinned.

"Keep playing and I'll murder that bitch you messing wid."i walked to darci.

We was dancing for a bit and got a little drunk before she kissed me.

"Oh shit!"i herd Tristan yell before pulling me out the club.

"What was that?"i sucked my teeth.

"Dox pulled out his gun he was finna kill that bitch."Tristan shook his head getting in the driver seat of my car.

"He doing too much."i sucked my teeth as tristan drove me home.