49

☆Riley pov☆

☆Riley pov☆

"Momma!"i herd mila and West yelled running through the door.

"Hi babys."i kissed their cheeks.

"Riley!"kara hugged my leg.

"What up lul kay."i kissed her cheek and laughed.

"Hi boo."kazz pulled me into a hug.

"Hi kazzy."i pulled out letting her put the kids bags down.

"I just came to drop off their bags imma go meet tristan and zora."she added and i nodded as she took the kids.

I walked into my room and did my hygiene. I put on a yellow lace set when i heard shit drop downstairs.

I grabbed my gun and looked out the window cause i ain't bout to walk towards the noise until i heard footsteps by my door.

I ran into my closet and used the hidden door to my office. When i heard the front door close i kept my gun and walked down to the kitchen.

I closed my cabinet when i felt hot breath on my neck and i closed my eyes already knowing who it was."you not gone say you miss me."he whispered in my ear.

"Dox how did you find me?"i still faced the wall as he put his arm around my waist.

"I'm not sure if i love you or wanna kill you right now."he put his lips on my neck.

"You ain't killing shit."i laughed.

"You right but i will fuck you up for faking your death."he let go of my waist and i turned to face him.

"Let's go."i tied my hair in a ponytail. He punched me in my stomach i punched him in his face.

He threw me into the wall and i pulled him with me. I threw him into a table then he pulled me to the floor.

I kicked him then me laid flat on the floor for a second before punching eachother on the sofa making it flip making us finally stop.

"I missed you."dox laughed then kissed my cheek.

"I missed you too." i smiled getting up he got up to then realised i was only wearing a bra and panties and licked his lips.

"show me how much."he grabbed my waist i shook my head slowly.

"We not together."i laughed.

"Then why you still got the ring."he smirked.

"Cause it's mine."i scrunched up my face and got off the floor to get dressed.

"Whatever riley you love me."he laughed slapping my ass.