Chapter 2

The girl in the media is the "Mysterious girl" ignore the name and imagine her older

Luckily nobody had noticed when I came up, so i could help Adrien come up without attracting attention to himself. whoops did i forget to mention that Adrien is also a mer. Adrien looked it me and mouthed I love you before swimming off to come up somewhere else without being noticed. Oops I did it again, I forgot to mention that under water mer get married at a younger age than humans because we are considered an adult at  a younger age than humans are. Mer are considered an adult at the age of 12 as we mature faster than humans. So me and Adrien having actually known each other since we were kids fell in love and got married by mer law. And i know that humans go to school typically until they are 17-18 however mer only go to school until they are 11-12, again because of how fast we mature then college/university is from 13 to 16 so me and Adrien decided that we would do college/university underwater everynight as we were also doing human compulsory schooling.

 And i know that humans go to school typically until they are 17-18 however mer only go to school until they are 11-12, again because of how fast we mature then college/university is from 13 to 16 so me and Adrien decided that we would do college/...

He's really quite handsome in both forms.

"Anyway let me explain, your all here to watch a tv show/cartoon about your lives. This cartoon/TV show will also feature ladybug and chat noir, yes you will find out their identities." The mysterious girl said.

"I have a question how do we know that we can trust you?" I asked feeling a little on edge because of how similar she looked to me and my husband.

"I am actually the future daughter of two of you. my full name is Serenity ,obviously a last name can't be given by me you'll have to figure it out on your own, anyway i prefer to go by Rini. Dad named me because he used to watch a lot of Sailor Moon with both his mom and my mom." The now named Serenity said. I based upon what she said i think i know who her parents are.

"OMG you guys this is probably her way of making sure me and Adrien get together because it's kind of obvious that her parents are me and Adrien. Right Adriboo?" Lila exclaimed while trying to push me out of my seat to try and take it for herself.

"EWWWW YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!!!" Rini screamed at Lila.

"I think i know exactly who your parents are its me and Adrikins isn't it?" Chloe then started trying to push me out of my seat.

"EWWWW SORRY AUNT CHLOE BUT THAT'S JUST GROSS I WOULD NEVER WANT YOU AS MY MOTHER!!!!" Rini yelled at Chloe.

"Young lady i understand what you were feeling but you still do not yell at people especially your Aunt's and Uncle's. Now you're going to finish explaining everything then you are going to sit down in the corner and think about your behavior." I said and Rini's eyes got wide and then she looked down in shame.

"Sorry Mom. Sorry Dad. I'm sorry Aunt Chloe for yelling at you like that." Rini said.

"Wow girl I can't believe that you're Rini's Mom and if i'm interpreting things right Adrien is her dad." Alya said elbowing me. 

"So as i said you're here to watch a tv show about your lives, as you've figured out i am Rini Agreste or AKA Rini Neptuna and i am the dAUghter of Marinette and Adrien Agreste/Neptuna,i already said you will find out Ladybug and Chat noir's identities, ok so you will find out some secrets kept by your classmates, you will find out hawkmoth's identity and i think that might be about it, wait you will also find out the identities of every hero Ladybug called upon to help her, plus a temporary hero chosen by the previous guardian. anyway that's it we'll start to watch the show at a later date because explanations took all day so just walk out until you come to the dorms you'll know what one is yours because it will have your name on it. Anyway goodnight everyone." Rini said. i'm sure that by how she acted Rini isn't an only child but i guess we might meet them at a later date. anyway this is going to be interesting both secrets me and Adrien hold will be exposed to our classmates and friends.