Chapter 1

(The media is the outfit she's wearing)
My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I'm the daughter of King Tom and Queen Sabine of all mermaids. Yes, that means that I am a mermaid. I have this strange feeling that something is going to happen today, not necessarily bad or good just something strange I guess. I just hope that it isn't my secrets being revealed. I realized that I was actually early for once and had enough time to go into the bathroom and rub some lotion into my skin. That can wait though it's better to just go to class. Upon getting to class, I realized that I was the first one there, so I pulled out my lotion and started to rub it into my arms and legs until I reached the skirt of my dress. Before I knew the others were starting to arrive. I just continued to moisture what I could without being accused of being improper. Soon came and started to do what she does lie and make my life miserable.

"Marinette I can't believe you're doing that in public. Shouldn't that be done in the bathroom?" Lila asked ignoring the fact that it's just moisturizer.

"Seriously Marinette how can you be so inappropriate." Alya exclaimed

"Let me stop you there and point out that whatever you think I'm doing I'm not. I'm using moisturizer because I have dry skin and I need to moisture daily. Also I'm not going to far only doing what I can while I'm in public. So please stop accusing me of things before you have all the facts." I said. Then everything went dark. When I came to I was underwater and I could see some sort of weird building with a glass floor that had holes in it. I looked down and saw that I was in my mermaid form.

I figured that the holes in the floor were for me to be able to come to come out of the water and go back in as I please

I figured that the holes in the floor were for me to be able to come to come out of the water and go back in as I please. Soon everyone else had woken up.

"Good now that you're all awake I can finally explain why you're here." A random girl said from the back of the room. "I've brought you here to watch a tv show about your lives. Every secret will be revealed at some point so be prepared and have fun." She said as she walked off. Well I guess that feeling I had was right.