naruto unless his first blood demon art

after teaming up with Tamayo and yushiro, they went to the next base.

Kurama knew in order to keep his golden fox away from muzan hands he going to need to help him to unlock his blood demon art, Kurama pushes his training more to make him strong like him.

naruto even pushes himself even more than ever so he can make muzan pay one day.

 naruto left eye change into a compass that had five hands pointing to five things, a village, two people standing next together, a sword, a devil crown, and a heart with a fox in it.

 naruto keeps seeing things from time to time again, each thing seems to be one of the five things about naruto pointing to, heart with a fox in it means his love for Kurama.

but the other four may not be good, one he sees himself being taken away, anther someone tries to use a sword to kill him, anther seeing two a brother and a sister coming for him, what does it mean for him and Kurama? only time will tell for them.

naruto was on the roof looking at the cloudy dark sky, Karama came up to see if he was ok.

"naruto is everything alright?" Kurama asks.

"no it's just I'm worried about what might happen if he finds us," naruto said as Kurama set down next to him. 

"naruto what happens to you or me golden fox we do it together," Kurama said.

"I know thank you for saying that," naruto said

"Just to let you know we are going on a train soon," Kurama said.

"my first time going on whatever that is," naruto said making Kurama chuckle.

"that is true," Kurama said as they both gut up and went down back to their room for the night.

to be continued

ok, guys I know that was short but trust me when I say, the next one is going to be longer as well you know who Naruto and Kurama will soon meet.

but who?

ps sorry for not uploading but I been busy with other things but now I'm back.