root anbu base

Okay guys before I begin with this chapter I just want to say there's only a few chapters I have left for this fanfic and then it will become complete.

After I'm done with this fanfic though I do have some idea fanfics and I'll be putting a vote down when I'm done with this one.

So look out for that.

Root anbu base

Muzan was going through the village killing every single villager and Shinobi for their blood.

"I will find you soon kurama," Muzan said as he kept going looking for his kurama so he will become complete.

Back with kurama

kurama sneak as he was following the root anbu inside the base without them noticing him.

Kurama notice all the anbu we're getting everything they needed to kill Muzan.

Kurama knew though it won't work if Naruto had conquer the Sun then that means Muzan is unstoppable unless they can be separated first.

Kurama know naruto may not forgive him for this but he had to do it to have a Fighting Chance against Muzan.

One by one he sneaked to each one and attack and eat them quickly.

He needs as much blood as he can and surprisingly without that rope or chain they really were no match for him.

"Your sacrifices will be worth it once I get Naruto back," kurama said to the dead bodies as he look around and found a whole entire room filled with tanks of sharingan eye's.

Kurama knew with all these eyes holding the bloodline of a Uchiha it would make him a lot more stronger.

Kurama started breaking every tank and taking the eyes and eating them.

Kurama could feel as power grow as he needed to evolve before Muzan can with all the humans he's eating.

He kept looking around after he was done and he found one man Left alive and it was none other than Danzo himself.

"Get out my way old man, I need..." Kurama was cut off by Danzo.

"You caused all of this demon and now you're going to die for it with my own hands!" Danzo said as he remove the benches and review his sharingan eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me!?" Kurama said as he knew this was not going to be one easy fight with all those eyes he had in his arm.

To be continued

I hope you all are enjoying this.

There is still the vote up to what ending he wants for this fanfiction if you haven't load yet please go to.