𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Finally wait is over.
I hope you guys will support me.

Happy reading!!!!

------------------------×-----------------------

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝."

-------------------------×------------------------

"You are ready to go Jas" Riya said while adjusting Jasmin hairs again. Jasmin signed in frustration as Riya is again and again adjusting her hairstyle just to make sure she is looking perfect.

"Riya enough yaar. Listen Baby" Jasmin held her shoulder and made her sit on their bed and continued "Tu mujhse jyada excited ho rhi h jese tu usko propose karne jaa rhi h"

Riya start laughing listening Jas and pulled her towards the bed and moved her forefinger over her face sensuously saying, "Baby gossip tabhi milegi jab tu usko propose karegi aur wo haa kahega and uske baad tum log cozy hoke wo sab karoge tohhh..." stretching her last words she winked towards Jasmin making her blush.

"Riya please na..." winching in annoyance she covered her face with her hands as from last two days Riya is continuously teasing her about that special night which she spend with him.

"Accha baba theek hai...ab jaa warna tu late ho jayegi" Riya said and picked a side purse for Jasmin "This one. Now go".

"Okay and Thank You Ri" Jasmin hugged Riya tightly which Riya reciprocate happily. Jasmin moved out from the hostel after bidding bye to Riya.

*************

Finally she got a taxi to reach her school as she asked him to meet her in the garden which is behind their school. She is preparing herself to confront him about that night.

With each passing second she is blushing badly. Her heartbeat rate is increasing remembering that she is going to propose him. She repeated those lines which she prepared to confess him, her feelings. But she don't know why she is forgetting lines while repeating them. Huffing in annoyance, she placed that paper in her purse and crossed her arms with an angry pout.

"Ab jo bolna hoga usko dekh kar hi bolungi" Thinking in her mind, she closed her eyes leaning back on the seat.

"Beta hum pohoch gaye h" Taxi driver said breaking Jasmin trance.

She looked out confirming the place. Paying the driver she moved out. Clutching her purse strap, she start moving towards the garden through the lane present beside school gate.

After knowing him from last three years, finally she is going to propose him. Somewhere she is sure that he is gonna accept her proposal. Maybe they will share their second kiss? Because of her thoughts, she start blushing again.

Reaching the garden she analyzed the place only to confirm if anybody is here or not. She sighed seeing the garden empty. Taking out her phone, she messaged him "Reached" but didn't get any response from him.

She leaned on a tree branch and start playing with her fingers in order to decrease the nervousness which she is feeling right now but that too also not helping her.

Cold breeze start playing with her perfectly set hairs. Her eyes are fixed on the entrance gate of the park.

Her eyes start twinkling when she saw a shadow coming towards her. Finally her eyes fall on the most handsome man she ever saw in her life. Her crush. Her heartbeats start increasing seeing him. A red hue spread on her cheeks.