𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-1:𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠

So first chapter of this book is here. Sorry for delay. I hope you all will like it.

Happy reading🦋

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jasmin's Pov

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked with lots of hope in my eyes which get break immediately after listening his words.

"Huh that was a mistake whatever happened that night. A mistake that I touched you. A mistake that I kissed you. A mistake that I spend my night with you. You are the biggest mistake happened in my life. A mistake" He said breaking my heart into uncountable pieces.

How this can be possible? How can I do this mistake?

Before I can stop him for explanation, he pushed me to the wall. I feel can ignore that pain because it is nothing in front of the pain which is now unbearable which I am feeling in my chest.

He disappeared in darkness leaving me all alone here. I don't know but suddenly I can hear everyone taunting me about how silly I am.

Clutching my hairs, I tried to divert my mind to the pain which I am giving to myself.

Please stop...please stop.

Every devil is laughing on me. Everyone is leaving me. I tried to search my parents around but they have a sympathetic and disappointing look on their face which is the last thing I want to see.

Turning to Riya, I tried to hold her hand. With a smile, she pulled me from darkness. I was about to hug her to get some peace and comfort from her when she pushed me again in darkness and a car is about to run over me....

That car...that car is still coming towards me in full speed and I can't able to move. Like always, I am helpless.

Stirring in my sleep, I tried to open my eyes but maybe still fate is not in my side. I need to open my eyes otherwise they will kill me.

Ahhh....

Finally I can able to open my eyes. Breathing heavily, I settle on my bed. It took me more than a couple of seconds to realize that I am in my room and that I just have a nightmare. Groaning in pain which I am feeling right now in my head, I turn search for medicine for headache. Gulping one tablet with water, I start massaging my forehead to get rigid of pain.

Well that's my life from last four years. Everyone broke this heart that now I start having nightmares eventually. This was the sole reason that I start having sleeping pills.

Right now I need a cup of coffee.

Moving to washroom firstly I got fresh and washed my face. Then moving to kitchen, I start searching for coffee powder as I don't know where Neha placed the container as daily she prepares me the coffee.

Well let me introduce my roommates to you. Rosy, Neha and Sneha. All of them are my batch mates in St. Anselm's University of acting and producing. We all are in final year to get the degree in acting. It was my dream to become an actress and model. I want to become popular. I want everyone know my name. I want to make my parents proud of me.

From last four years, I am trying my best until some tragedies happened with me. I have seen many ups and downs in this period of time.

My real struggle started from modelling then getting small roles in serials and then getting a lead role in movie. I enjoyed every movement but there is a saying na, "Kuch pal ki khushi de kar zindagi rulati kyu hai, Jo lakiro me nahi usse kismet milati kyu hai."