stinglu lemon

Lucy's POV

All day I was hanging out with Sting, it was kinda awkward at first but I'm okay with it now. I guess I always had a little crush on Sting but I am too much of a wimp to tell him.

"Its getting late Lucy, wanna stay at my place because yours is kinda far," Sting said. "Umm... sure," I replied. When we finally got to his place we opened the door and walked it. His house was nice, not too messy. "I'm gonna take a shower, make yourself at home," Sting said. "Okay," I replied.

While Sting was in the shower I decided to look around. I found a very cute picture of him and Lector. It was so adorable. I sat down on his bed and I started to hear moaning. It was coming from the bathroom. "What's going on," I thought to myself. I knocked on the door and I got no response. "Sting are you okay?" I asked as I opened the door. Suddenly the water stopped and the shower door opened. "Lucy, I need you really bad," Sting said seductively. He quickly attacked my lips and grabbed my breast. He moved away from my lips and started kissing my neck. I moaned lightly. He took off my shirt and bra leaving my chest bare. I could feel his hard-on poking my thigh. All he had on was a towel. He picked me up and took me to his room and laid me down on his bed. He started sucking on my right nipple and massaging my left breast. I started moaning under him. "Sting-kuuun, that feels so nice," I moan with a deep breathe. Once I was nice and wet he took off my panties and slid a finger in my soaking heat. He fingered me roughly causing me to reach my high. I felt my walls tighten around his thick fingers, it felt amazing. When I came all over him he decided to line up with my cunt and thrust in. He trusted deep and slow. Eventually it got faster and I couldn't even make out a sentence. It felt euphoric. He hit my g-spot repeatedly causing me to climax for the second time. Once he got to his high he pulled out and spilled his hot seed over my hot sweaty stomach. "Well that was amazing."

YO I HAD THIS DRAFT FOR OVER A YEAR AND IM SORRY. I BARELY SIGNED ON BC IM DELETING WATTPAD FOR GOOD AND I JUST WANNA SEE ALL MY ACCOUNTS BEFORE I DELETE THEM. I'm Sorry I haven't been on. But my stories have been successful so I'm proud. I shall be writing smut on tumblr bc I love tumblr and smut there is 💯. I love you all and thank you 💖
                                      ~Samantha :)

Tumblr- theholidayhoe
2nd tumblr- sexting-memes
Snapchat- pxtxwxntz
Kik- pxtxwxntz