gray x reader

Your POV

Gray always annoyed you but at the same time he turned you on. He always was stripping and getting into fights with Natsu. "Hey Gay Fullbastard" you say as he walks up to you. "Hey bitch" he says. "You wanna go on a job with me?" He asks. "Um sure," you say.

Gray's POV

Y/N is so fucking sexy. I wish she was mine but it seems like she hates me. The only reason I asked her to go on a job with me is to show her that she is supposed to be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
*walking homeI'm going on a job with Gray tomorrow... Wow. As you were walking home you saw a shadow of a person. And of course it was Gray. "Hey," Gray says. "Hi," you say. "Are you walking home?"he asks. "Yep," you reply. "Um can I walk with you?" He asks. "I don't see why not," you say smiling. When you got home you invited Gray inside. "Are you excited for the job tomorrow?"he asks. "Yeah." You simply reply. Suddenly I feel Gray's arms around my waist. I felt myself blushing hard and said "Gray...what are you do-". He cut me off with a kiss, I'm so confused.

Gray's POV

When I kissed her I felt sparks fly, I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. I push her toward me and kiss her harder. I start taking off her shirt. She had a black lace, damn she looked good. "We should move this to my room" she said.

Your POV

"Are we really doing this" I thought to myself. He unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere in my room. He kissed my neck while squeezing my boobs. I can feel his hard manhood against my leg. He left a hickey on my neck and moved down to my boobs. He started sucking on my nipples and I was a moaning mess.

Gray's POV

Hearing Y/N moaning my name was like music to my ears. I took off her pants, leaving her in her panties. I felt how wet she was and said,"Wow Y/N so wet already, is this all for me?" I say smirking. "Yes Gray, just do something," Y/N begged. I took off her underwear slowly and started rubbing her clit. Then I put two fingers inside her and pumping in and out. "Mmmm Gray," Y/N moaned. I went faster and then I heard Y/N say the she is gonna cum. I stopped what I was doing because I didn't what her to cum just yet.

Your POV

"Why did you stop?!" You whimper. "I didnt want you to cum just yet," Gray says while taking off his underwear. His huge erect manhood sprung out. "Are you ready?" Gray asks. "Yes, just fuck me already," you moan. He pushes himself inside you and you begin to moan loudly. "Mmm... Fuck Gray," you yell as Gray goes faster and harder. You yell his name as he hits your g-spot. "I'm so fucking close Gray," you yell. "Me too just hang in there," Gray says. Soon both of you cum and gray falls to your side.

"I hate you Gay Fullbastard," you say smiling. "I hate you too," Gray replys. You cuddle up next to him and fall to sleep.

Hope you guys like it band sorry if its terrible. You guys can request anything if you want. Thanks for reading.