Yami Sukehiro

"WHO TOOK ALL THE TOILET PAPER!" Yami yelled as the base shook from the vibration of his loud voice. (Your Name) groaned as she opened her eyes, it was so early in the morning and most of the members were still probably asleep.

"Will you shut up!" She screamed throwing the toilet roll in his face and spraying lavender scent around the area as she covered her nose. She scrunched her nose as Yami laughed.

"Did I wake the sleeping beast?"

"Oh shut it, you're lucky I got you paper rolls, I would have let you wipe your ass with your hands nasty."

"Tch, rude women." He says and slams the door in her face.

"I'm off then!" She says walking down the hall to freshen up for the day.

Yami was a few feet behind her as she made her way to exit the base. He was smoking his cigarette and yawning. "Where you off too?" He gruffly says kicking Asta out of his way.

"Ahhh! Yami Taicho!" Asta yells as he got kicked again.

(Your Name) gives Yami a stern look and helps Asta up. "I'm visiting Julius, I haven't seen him in a while. You should go with me, just like the old times."

Yami sits on the couch and opens a wine bottle waving his hand off. "There was never old times."

She shrugs and takes her leave before he knits his brows.

"Yami Taicho something wrong?" Asta asks innocently across from the older men as Yami stares blankly into space. "Hey kid, clean this up." He says before taking his leave.

Yami was not a jealous man but he went through a period in his life where he was actually jealous of someone. He was jealous that he couldn't get (Your Name) affection the way she felt for Julius and it started way back during his time in the Grey Deers.

(Your Name) and Yami were the inseparable duo when it came to combat, they were the beast on the field but she reject on ever becoming a captain and decided to follow Yami when Julius became the wizard king. Which surprised the man a bit.

"Tch, this unlike me letting small things ruin my day." He says dropping his cig and went for a little training.

"Julius!" (Your Name) yells and gives him a big hug which the Wizard King gladly returned. She took a seat across from him as he set his 'work' down.

"Don't tell me you came here again because of him?" Julius smirks slightly and she rolls her eyes and prob her feet on his desk. "So." She sang slyly.

"I believe I told you, there's nothing wrong with your feelings for Yami. He's a bit oblivious to others emotion but I know him as well." Julius warmly tells (Your Name) as she sighs and pouts a bit. She had followed Yami to the Black Bulls hoping he would understand her feelings.

"You have a devious plan don't you?" Julius says with amusement. She smirks and gives him a eye.

"Let's make him jealous!"

"You know Yami is not a jealous type."

She crossed her arms and walks over to Julius giving him puppy eyes. "Why not ex captain Julius, not even for your favorite student!"

Julius shakes his head and finally agrees to help her for a little push into the relationship.

Yami makes his way into the office to find a site he quite didn't like.

"No it's like this."

"I'm pretty sure it's like this (Your Name)." Julius laughs as she giggles a bit. "No! You are doing it wrong!"

Yami breaks the door open to find her on top of Julius as they both blush a bit and rush back up. "What are you doing here?!" She screams as he cracks his neck.

"Question is what are y'all doing." He says a bit angry almost like a warning.

She cleared her throat "it's nothing, let's go home." She tells him as Yami dead pans and walks off a bit irritated of her attitude right now.

"I think we made him jealous without really trying." Julius whispers to her as she sighs and runs after Yami.

"Yami!" She yells catching up to him, he was avoiding her eye contact. "We weren't doing anything really."

"Uh huh, I thought I was walking into something PG but it seemed Rated R to me."

She blushes and punches his arm. "What's into you?"

"It's nothing, let's go home." He says avoiding the topic.

She felt an uncomfortable tension between them as they made their way to the base. "Fine I did it to make you jealous!"

"Huh?! Me?! Jealous?! Never!" He shouts almost embarrassed for her. She gives him a look as he looked away clearing his throat now.

"So you were jealous?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fine, I'll just go back."

"Oi don't push it now."

She grins and jumps in front of him. "So you were jealous?"

Yami rolls his eyes and pushes her out the way. "If I said I was would you stop nagging me."

"Maybe." She tells him as they walked side by side now.

"Fine I was, just for a second though."

She smiles to herself, this was a good sign. Jealousy isn't always a bad thing. "So you admit it then?"

Yami just wants to go home and take a shit again but seems like she had different plans. "Admit that you are the women I want or I really need to poop?"

(Your Name) slaps him in the chest as he caught her hands. "Yes I want you." He admits.

"Really?!" She gasps surprised of him being so open about it.

"Do you want me to take it back!"

"No." She quietly says and hooks her arms around his. "I'm just scared if this gets out to you know who."

Yami shrugs and laughs, the blonde lady will be furious.

"Ehh, come on let's go home. I'm tired of all this relationship stuff."

"Yami, you do know that we are a item now right?"

"Yeah so? Doesn't mean it has to be the honeymoon stage first."

(Your Name) walks ahead of him with some attitude as he laughs and chases after her. "I'm joking!"

"Yeah whatever, you stink, go take a shower!"

He grins at her as she softly smiles back. This is how they liked it. Nothing changed but now they know it's what they want and they have each other now.

(Author note: just a cute little story! I love Charlotte I promise you! Also is it dancho or Taicho. Idk correct me if I am wrong.)