William Vangeance

WARNING: Dark theme of self harm, abuse and suicide

William Vengeance was a simple man, he was soft and calm. He loved everyone the same and equally except for (Your Name). She couldn't love herself so she also couldn't love him back.

"Aren't you hot?" Mimosa asks (Your Name) as they got back from the training ground. "Me? Oh I'm fine. I wear this to sweat more." She explains lifting her arm exposing her long sleeve shirt and pants. "I can lose more fat like this."

Mimosa tilts her head in curiosity before jumping in excitement. "AH! Maybe I should give it a try, I've been pulling some weight." (Your Name) just smiled at Mimosa, the younger generation were so pure. She was glad this happy girl didn't go through hell like her.

"I'm going to take a shower, I'll catch up with you for dinner." Walking to the girls corridor she saw the captain. 

"Hello (Your Name)." William soothingly says and gives a mysterious smile before passing her. (Your Name) gives a nod and keeps walking to her room. As much as William did not like to admit but he was curious about her. 

She had been in the squad for a while but he didn't know much about her except that she came from a trouble home. Of course he knew about the discrimination that people made against her but she learned how to tune it out. This was why she felt close to Yuno in the squad, he knew the feeling of being singled out because he was 'lesser'.

William looks back at her from behind, (Your Name) was also hiding what had been hurting her.

For (Your Name) life wasn't much to her, growing up with a abusive dad, and a mother that committed suicide. She fend for herself by the age of 16 and made a choice to become a magic knight. It was the only way for housing and money without doing any dirty work. 

The morning birds of the Clover kingdom had woken her up as she laid in bed looking at the ceiling. She didn't want to get up today. There was periods in her life where she was happy but not completely healed. Most the time she fell into a darkness that ate her head with negative thoughts.

There was a knock on her door, it was Mimosa, Yuno and Klaus. It was there day off the three wanted to go out to the market and shop for a little. (Your Name) silently groaned and got out of bed. "Give me a few! I'll meet you guys down there."

After they left she walked into the bathroom to look at her body and frowned. Although the scars were ugly it showed her that she survived and it was something to remind her that she was strong. After cleansing up she opened her closet door and put on a nice turtle neck and then her robe.

Walking out the room she went to grab a small breakfast before heading out. William had happen to be there at the same time. She silently greeted him and went to the door before he stopped her. "(Your Name) is it all your guys day off?" he asks.

"Ah yes, we are shopping at the market." she response vaguely as he walked beside her. "Allow me to join, I have some free time." (Your Name) shockingly accepts his offer as they walk side by side.

It was a silent trip for the most part, very small chatter and more admiring the city and weather. She wondered why he kept a mask on his face all the time, but it was something she didn't want to ask him if he didn't even show the squad.

"Vangeance Captain, are you sure you want to be shopping with a group of underlings?"

He gives a slight smirk and nods. "Why not?"

Mimosa, Klaus and Yuno were a little shaken to see their captain out but it made them happy to see more interaction with him. It was a good time for everyone as they happily walked down the street looking at vendors.