Mate

Summer POV

Hello my name is Summer and i'm a werewolf. Opps I just told you my biggest secert but, you can't tell any one. You see werewolves are being hunted by what you might ask well, by Hunters they hate us but, no one really knows why. Anyways there are a few things you need to know about werewolves 1 we can shift whenever we want and not just on the full moon. 2 sliver and wolfsbane can kill us. 3 Rogues are lone wolves that hate pack wolves you can tell whenever they are near just by their rotten scent. 4 Every wolf have a mate, a mate is someone that is meant for we find our mate at age 16. Now you are ready for me to begin my story enjoy.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up from my amazing sleep today I turn 16 and can you guess what that mean no.... nope..... no ..... ok you give up I get to find my mate today. I ran downstairs and wasn't paying much attention because right when I reached the bottom of the stairs and I hit a Wall! That hurt I slowly looked and saw the wall smiling at me? Thats when I smelt the most wonderful smell and noticed the wall was the Soon- to- be Alpha Luke and he is my mate. I finally stood up off the floor until I got pushed up against a wall a real one this time. Luke took a couple deep breathes before he said "you smell wonderful little mate" a smile creeped it way on my face . Until Luke asked "whats your name little mate" a frowned instantly replaced the smile and I kept thinking about how he don't know my name I AM IN HIS PACK! Sorry lost my cool for a minute I forced a small smile and said "Summer is the name and bummer's the game" Luke laughed and said "well Bummer Summer i'm Luke". Now it was my to laugh " Well Fluke Luke the future Alpha the Sliver Ice Pack" . Luke dramatically placed a heart over his heart and exclaimed " Are You Stalking me" I glared and said "I would never".