Dead

Summer POV
Darkness is all I see it seemed never ending as I floated around. After a few more minutes of walking around I see a light I walk towards it to face white, it's such an ugly color, they need to add some color like pink or blue. I looked around and realized I was in a hospital why am I here and not in the field. Luke walked in and a small sad smile graced onto my lips, he walked right pass me to the hospital bed it was like I wasn't even there. I glanced on the what I saw frighten me well you would be a little scared to if you saw yourself laying in the hospital looking helpless. I looked different I kinda looked lifeless but, maybe I'm dreaming after all normal people don't see themselves in a hospital bed. I suddenly felt a pull and everything  turned into a blur as I was being pulled forward until I was in front of two men and one woman. "Hello there and welcome" the woman spoke elegantly I backed up a step. As I took all of their looks in the women has blonde hair and green eyes, one man has grey hair and brown eyes, and the another man has brown hair and dark blue eyes. "It's ok we are the council and I hate to put it blunt but, you died an hour ago" brown hair said.  I thought about what he said "what do you mean I died? I wouldn't be here listening to this if I died" I questioned. "Oh please, we are the council of the dead no matter if it's human, witch, vampire or werewolf. We decide their fate whether it's heaven, hell, second life, or eternity as a ghost" the gray haired man said. I stood still in awe at the choices " but before we make our decision, we decided to let you live as a ghost to save the werewolf race from war. Then and only then will we decide your fate" the lady said. " oh we almost forgot as a ghost for the time being you are going need this" brown hair says holding up an old looking book. Before continuing "every you need to know about being a ghost is in this book. Oh how silly of us we never told you our names I'm Cade that's Melissa" he said pointing to the girl " and that grouch over there is Tom" Cade continued as he handed me the book.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
A new chapter will be coming soon