XIII

HANA POV

after our laughing fit, we went back to our classes as if nothing happened. sunwoo next to me though, he kept mocking the way hyunjun moved. i tried my best to keep a straight face but started laughing silently, hiding my face.

"ms. moon?" the teacher called. i looked up with a tomato face. "are you okay? do i have to send you to the nurse's office?" she asked. i shook my head. "no ma'am. everythings fine."

"how about we tilt the windows. go on students sitting by the windows, please tilt them."

i sighed and glared at sunwoo who was laughing. the windows were now tilted. "better?" the teacher questioned me. "this wasn't necessary but it's alright i guess." i replied.

~

a few lessons had passed by, it was time to walk home.

the ENFJs walked their own ways while sunwoo, kevin and i walked to ours.

we entered it in a rush and saw as my dad was on the couch, watching tv. my mother was in the kitchen, making food. "hi mom! what are you making?" i asked, looking over her shoulder.

"just a simple dinner. we're having guests over." my mother smiled and proceeded to cook. i ripped my eyes wide open. "what? who?" i raised an eyebrow. "sunwoos parents!"

my face turned into stone. "what?" "yep!" i sighed. "you could have told me this earlier." i whined. "go change into something comfortable honey, it won't be bad." she smiled.

i went upstairs, changing out of my uniform into a hoodie and sweatpants. sunwoo walked in a few minutes later, unfortunately shirtless. i looked at him, heat taking over my cheeks.

"aT LEAST PUT A SHIRT ON YOU MORON!" i shrieked and jumped under the sheets, burying my face into the soft pillow. "why? it's not like it's the first time you've seen it." he answered.

"wHETHER I'VE SEEN IT OR NOT PUT A DAMN SHIRT ON!" i screamed. sunwoo groaned and slipped on the shirt that hung from his forearm. "why are you getting so tensed up anyway?" i could sense that smug smile.

"BECAUSE ITS EMBARRASSING???" i stated. "you literally see shirtless guys on the beach too hana. you don't get shy when you see them?" sunwoo pointed out.

"uH-" "i should tell hyunjae about this." he snickered. "YOU DONT DARE!" i threw the sheets off and glared at him. he surrendered, putting his hands up. "i have a shirt on now, happy?" the boy chuckled.

"very much." i crossed my arms and blew a hair out of my face. "your parents are coming over by the way." i said. "i know that." he answered and looked in the vanity mirror.

"the person standing in front of the mirror looks rather hideous." i snorted. sunwoos tongue poked his cheek. it didn't last long until he pounced onto me and started tackling me like crazy.

i tried prying him off of me but he was wayy to fukin strong for my french fry arms. kevin inconveniently came in, looking at our position.

no he wasn't hovering over me, he was fucking hugging my waist while laying next to me. how did it happen? not sure.

he snorted and clapped like a seal. "i just wanted to say-" he cut himself off and laughed like a maniac. "guests are here, don't act dumb." kevin walked off and laughed loudly, not giving a shit.

sunwoo let go of me quickly, speed walking out of my room. i followed him and saw his parents talking with mine.

"hello mr and mrs. kim!!!" i smiled, walking down the stairs to greet them. sunwoo stood frozen next to his parents. "oh hi dear!" his mother greeted with a hint of excitement in her voice.

his father smiled at me. i returned one and bowed. "come with me! we have food prepared." my mother spoke. i looked at sunwoo who didn't even dare to face me. his red face paired well with his tan self. not really lol.

i walked over to the dining room, seeing the parents already sat on the chairs comfortably. kevin was there as well. i sat myself next to him and sunwoo opposite of me.

"so, how is school hana?" mrs. kim asked. "ah it's going very well! i have a few friends but then again not too many." i answered. she nodded. "how's our son in school?" his father asked.

"very very naughty." i tsked and teased sunwoo as he glared at me. his parents giggled and smiled. "kidding, he's actually doing well." i grinned, glaring at sunwoo a little while later.

"that's nice to hear, sunwoo." his mother pat his back and he smiled. "so, hana do you have a boyfriend? if not i can set you up with s-" "no, no, i already have one." i cut her off.

"oh? that's amazing to hear!!!" she cheered and giggled. "if you don't mind me asking, who may your boyfriend be?" mrs. kim asked. "lee jaehyun. preferably hyunjae." i pursed my lips and ate.

"he must be a very sweet boy."

"he really is." i said, finishing my plate while looking at sunwoo who barely even had anything on his plate. "aren't you gonna eat more?" i asked, pointing at his almost empty plate. "no, i'm fine.." he answered.

i gulped, sighing and standing up. "i'm finished, is it okay if i go into my room?" i questioned. "if it's okay for the guests." "of course, today's been a long day go and rest sweetie." sunwoos mother reassured.

i skipped my way up the stairs, into my room and closed it. i went through my phone once i sat on the bed, texting hyunjae.

chickenenthusiast
online

moonlightgirlnana
hyunjaeeee

moonlightgirlnana
bich ik ure online

moonlightgirlnana
mofo do u want me to
take all of ur chicken

chickenenthusiast
PLS DONT WHAT DO U NEED

moonlightgirlnana
sunwoo acting weird asf

moonlightgirlnana
so we had dinner w his parents and mine

chickenenthusiast
yeh?

moonlightgirlnana
but he barely even had sht
on his mf plate

chickenenthusiast
weird

chickenenthusiast
but y does that concern u

moonlightgirlnana
idk either

moonlightgirlnana
can we call i feel lonely :(

chickenenthusiast
talk w the wall

moonlightgirlnana
kiss my ass

chickenenthusiast
ok when? ;))))

moonlightgirlnana
ew

chickenenthusiast
ok gimme a reason why i shld call u

moonlightgirlnana
bec i'm lonely and i'm bored

moonlightgirlnana
also i'm ur gf so i wna
see ur handsome face that
i wanna punch w all my might

chickenenthusiast
i want that tattooed on my forehead

chickenenthusiast
ight i'mma call u

chickenenthusiast has requested a video call!
[accept]         decline

_______________
HI HOW ARE YALL
DID YALL EAT
ARE YALL HYDRATED
WHAT DID YALL DO
ARE YALL HEALTHY
idk i just wanna know how u r doin :]