Chapter 2

Elliot turns around when he hears that name the name of this old partner and best friend of 12 years.
"Liv?" Elliot questions to make sure this is real and not just a dream.
"Elliot." Olivia whispers looking at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with him knowing she will cry.
"Ok I'm confused?" Sonny states.
"Liv and Elliot used to be partners." Fin stated as he knew them both to well to know that neither of them we're going to explain.
"Ya before he left 10 years ago without telling anyone." Olivia spoke.
"Liv I'm-" but before Elliot can finish Olivia interrupts him. "No you don't get to call me Liv anymore! The only people who can call me that are my friends and family which you are neither of anymore. Don't even try to apologize either I had to find out from Cragen that you left you couldn't even have the decency of telling me your self so what are you doing here."

"I'm sorry Olivia but can we talk in privet."

"No what ever you have to say you can say in front of my squad."

"Okay Kim Greylek is dead."  Elliot spat out. With a confused look on his face Fin said "Like the one we worked with?"

"Yes the one we worked with." Elliot responded.

"I am still confused why are you here." Olivia said obviously wanting Elliot out of her squad room as soon as possible. "Well I'm a lieutenant in New Jersey and she was our ADA, I work organized crime." He explained.

"Okay but what makes this organized crime?" Amanda asks curiously. "Because there was a note that said 'tell SVU to watch there back' and Kim worked here." Elliot answered.

"So you are saying you think someone is targeting people who worked for Manhattan SVU? Grate." Kat sarcastically stated. When Elliot's phone starts ringing he reaches into his pocket and answers his phone. When Elliot hangs up mad and yells "DANGIT" Carisi says "You good?" 

"I am but George Huang isn't." Elliot states.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi yall I know it's been a while since I have updated any of my stories. I am going to try and update once a week but I am not going to make any promises. I know how this story is going to end and have the whole thing out lined so get ready it is going to get emotional. BTW thank svustories she made me want to continue this. Love yall<3!