Chapter 4-Fighter

This Man.
This beautiful... Beautiful man...
He doesn't seem to be scared at all.
Wait... Why should he be scared?
He's such a handsome lad. Can I even say that he's older than me.
There he was rambling about how and why (favorite show) was the best thing that had ever happened to him.
It's been two days since we found out that we work together. I've gotten to know him pretty well so far.
I now know what happened to the old couple.

"Hey-HEY? Yoshikage... Are you listening? Should i stop talking?",(Y/N) said and I looked (up/down/at) his handsome (s/c) face.
"Oh sorry dear I got lost in my thoughts. But despite that, (favorite show but wrong title) seems quite interesting.", I said and smiled.
"It's (favorite show) silly. Also- did you seriously just call me 'dear'?"
Oh shit. I did. I only now realized. Shit i can feel my cheeks heat up. Oh nonononono...
"Heh.. that's kind of gay Yoshikage. But i don't mind.", He chuckled. I let out a sigh.
I looked at the clock, almost 6pm huh...
Then a coworker, what was his name? Kowasaru? Kosaku? I don't know and honestly don't care. He walked into this office space.
I love works at product management.
"The janitor quit yesterday, we have to clean ourselves. But i have to go since I have a wife and a kid to look after", the kowsaru guy said and left.
(Y/N) simply rolled his eyes.
"Ugh great. That's just my luck",he said in a pretty nerved out tone.
"I don't want to brag or anything but i have pretty good luck"
"Are you trying to say that in that case both our 'lucks' should cancel each other out?"
"Not what I was trying to say but that seems to be a reasonable assumption"
He chuckled again. Ah.. his chuckle it makes me feel so warm. Oh god saying this in my head makes me feel weird. It sounds like I'm in love. Which I'm not since he's a guy and I'm a guy we're just being friendly right? Am i overthinking?? But what if i don't want to be friends? Why do want to be friends with him in the first place?? Oooo the conflict. It may have only been two days but... Around him my... 'desires'.... Have grown even stronger.
I hate how he makes me feel.
But I'd love to feel that even more.

"Let's just get this over with Yoshikage!" (Y/N) said.
"We could go over to my house and I'll introduce you to my sister! I'm sure that she'll like you" he added.
I nodded in response.
"I'll mop the floor with you"

Time passed as Yoshikage and (Y/N) talk about anything coming to their mind while cleaning the office.

(Oooo finally new chapter sorry for taking so long. I hope you enjoyed please give me some feedback on my writing! Anyways have a lovely day my beautiful pancakes :) )
(Words: 505)