CHAPTER 37

SIZWE
Thandeka is really pissing me off. First she disappears for three weeks, comes back changed physically and I think emotionally and now she wants us to move far from our families. This is bullshit. Utter bullshit. I get downstairs and see Wawa sitting in the lounge feeding Yamihle. She is chatting with Judith. I head to them.

Me: “hey guys. Judith can you excuse us for a moment?”
Judith: “sure. I will be outside.” I sit down and take Yamihle in my arms. She smiles and imitates to kiss both my cheeks. Wawa and I just laugh. This child is quite a character. She sits properly and Wawa continues feeding her. I have never seen an obedient kid like her when it comes to feeding time. Like she becomes grounded in one place until she is full, she doesn’t even sing.

Me: “so about Thandeka…” Wawa chuckles.
Wawa: “what about her? Did she pick you up and throw you against the wall?” she asks laughing.
Me: “she can do that?” I ask shocked. She shrugs.

Wawa: “maybe. I don’t know. I mean have you seen the muscles? She even picked me up at some point. It’s weird because when I first met her, she was so petite. And now she is all buffy. It’s like she is evolving or something.”
Me: “what happened where she was at?”

Wawa: “I am at no liberty to tell you. She is supposed to do that when she is ready. But what I can tell you is that she was this close to dying. Her soul was trapped in the land of lost souls. She was even fading away. I have been to that place and it’s so traumatic. We are glad that when we go to comas, our subconscious goes to stay with dad. For her it’s different. It was actually sad but I guess it’s because of the journey she was about to take. But I can tell you that she was really dead. Go easy on her.” I sigh.
Me: “I didn’t know that.”

Wawa: “now you know. I suggest you treat her nice. I mean she was stuck in that place for 4 to 5 days or something. With no sleeping, no eating, just wondering around. I am pretty sure she also got traumatized.” She finishes feeding Yamihle and then wipes her with a wet towel.

Me: “is that one of the reasons she wants to move to Eastern Cape?”  Her eyes pop out.
Wawa: “say what now? She purchased a house in Eastern Cape? Without telling me?” I clear my throat.
Me: “you guys talk about everything. I thought she told you about the move.”

Wawa: “I guess now she somehow doesn’t tell me everything. I can’t believe her. Does she know what this will do to her brother? She just keeps disappearing and doing as she likes. Her brother still needs her because he is not ready to lose her. I also need her. Yamie also needs her aunt. Look I am going to talk to her, try to reason with her and find common ground or solution.”

Me: “yeah you do that. Maybe she will listen to you.”
Wawa: “sure.” Luvuyo gets in carrying Cassie in his arms.
Luvuyo: “she is getting clingy on me. I don’t know if she hasn’t heard how clingy my wife and daughter are to Me.” we laugh.

Wawa: “just let her be. I am sure we can survive a day without your attention.” When Yamihle notices her dad, she starts crying and raising her hands up so that he can take her. “Or not.” We laugh again.
Luvuyo: “Cassie, there is a pantry in the kitchen which is through that passage. Take anything you like there but only one item. We will wait for you here.”

Cassie: “okay.” He puts her down and she runs to the kitchen. He then takes the princess.
Luvuyo: “you are so demanding my princess. You remind me of your mother when she was pregnant with you. You still don’t wanna try for baby number two my sweet rose?” Wawa gives him a death stare and we laugh at her.

Wawa: “if you will do the carrying, then I have no problem dear husband.” He chuckles. Thandeka comes to the lounge with Simi on her back and Miso in her arms. She has changed into a tight below the knee yellow dress and sandals. She looks so sexy right now. I stand up and go take Miso.

Me: “you just keep on being sexy nje today. From isidwaba, to a mermaid dress, to a tight dress. Uyangicima Joe.” She laughs.
Thandeka: “I am to please dear husband.” She takes Simi from her back and bring him to her front.

Luvuyo: “you see baby. Two is beautiful. You have yours and I have mine.” Wawa just giggles while rolling her eyes. I know he has her exactly where he wants.
Wawa: “next year.”
Luvuyo: “how about next month so that he or she can be also born in June?” she rolls her eyes.

Wawa: “how about next year September baby so that he or she can be also born in June?” we laugh because that’s so clever.
Thandeka: “you guys are trying for a second baby?”
Wawa: “not really. But your brother wants another one. I think it would be better when Yamihle is two. I don’t wanna be a baby making machine that produces each year. I mean even my pussy will lose its elasticity.”

Me: “fuck Wawa.” I say gagging. I really don’t wanna picture my sister’s private part.” She laughs and covers her face.
Wawa: “I am sorry. I just got carried away. Blame your wife.”
Thandeka: “hey. How am I to blame for this situation?”
Wawa: “you have a super power of making me say things nje.” They both laugh.

Thandeka: “I missed your craziness.” Wawa takes Simi into her hands and them both head out.

Luvuyo: “she looks happy. My sister looks happy with you and I hope it stays that way forever. I know ups and downs of marriages but please never stop loving each other. If she gets too much for you, divorce her or bring her back home. I have never raised my hand on Lwandeka ever since I met her and I don’t think there is a demon that will possess me to do that. Please follow on my footsteps. And just follow that first advice I once gave you. Shower her with love.”

Me: “I plan on doing just that brother. And between me and her, I think she will be the one raising her hand on Me.” we look at each other and we both laugh.
.
.
.
#TheLioness
#MyKnight