10. A week later

Harry pov:
The wound was still pretty bad but I had to help Evan. I mean who knew what Gaston jr. was doing to that kid? Once Dizzy left me alone, I sneaked out.
Thanks for the help, but sorry Diz.
Okay sure it was a stupid decision but come on. I lost of that guy, twice.
I had to do something!

So yea, I was kinda stumbling but kept my balance. I still had my sword and like hell I was gonna get the kid back... 'cause I might've gotten attached to him as well...
Ugh who am I kidding, of course I did. He's like the best kid in the entire world!
Besided, sure I told him plenty of times not to call me him dad but when he does, it kinda makes me smile as well...
Also it made my dad impressed with how I handled the kid. For the first time ever he was impressed, with something I did. Something nice!

When I arrived at Gaston Jr.'s place, I made sure I sneaked in through thr backdoor.
I saw that they had Evan tied up and Jr. had clippers in his hands.
"He just looks like a damn Hook, let's change that." he said and he grinned as Evan's panic grew.
Gaston Jr. turned it on and Evan basically had tears of fear in his eyes... Huh, he had the same fear as me... I had to do something!
"Leave that kid alone!" I yelled as hard as I could once I stepped out of the shadows.
Gaston jr. looked at me.
"How are you still alive?"
"Dad!" Evan yelled and I looked at him.
Oh hell, who cares if he calls me dad or not.
"Shut up you." Jr. yelled and Evan looked really scared.
"Leave him alone Jr." I said as I stumbled to him, I couldn't walk properly.
"And what do you want to do to stop me? I might be alone. But at least not injured." and he kicked me in the stomach which made me fall backwards.
I coughed blood and Evan looked really worried.
"Do whatever you want to me... But leave Evan alone..." I said as I got up.
Gaston jr. grinned.
"Or else what?"
"You're gonna regret asking that."
I launched my sword at him but he kicked it out of my hand and punched me, which made me fall again.
"No!" Evan yelled and I locked eyes with him for a second.
"I'm not afraid of you anymore. No one is. You went soft to that kid, I'm just doing you a favour." Jr. said as he put his dager on my throat.
"Leave now, or I have to kill you." he said.
I looked at Evan and turned back to Jr.
"If you leave Evan alone... You can kill me without any trouble..."
And I spit some blood out.
"Don't kill him!!" Evan yelled with his tiny voice and I looked at Gaston jr.
"If you want to kill me, then at least not in front of the kid..."
Gaston jr. grabbed me by my collar and Evan started yelling even more because he really didn't want me to get killed.
I looked at Evan for a moment and sighed.
"Don't worry about me kid..." and Gaston jr. dragged me along, to kill me... not in front of the kid.
I could hear Evan yelling but it was no use...

Gaston jr. threw me against the floor and he grinned.
"Now I finally get to kill you." he said with an evil grin.
"If that is what satisfies you... And guarantees Evan's wel-being... Go ahead..." I muttered as more blood dripped out of my mouth.
Gaston jr. was about to stab his dagger through my throat as we heared someoje whistle.
"Hey, check your surroundings next time!" a female voice yelled and both of us looked up.
"Evie...?" I muttered and she jumped through the roof window and kicked Gaston jr. in the face.
She kicked him hard because he passed out.
I looked at Evie but didn't say a thing.
I got up and she looked at me.
"Really, you got Evan kidnapped by Gaston jr?!"
"Oh so you're mad at me!? Really?!"
"Yea!"
"Well I'm not the one who kept breaking promises! You said you wouldn't shut me out but you did, then you came back to me because you need help. You said you would be back in a few months, well it's been five years!" I yelled.
"Dad!" Evan's voice yelled and he hugged me.
"How did you-?" I asked since he was tied up a minute ago.
"The trick you learned me." he said with a proud smile.
"So he's been calling you his dad?" Evie asked.
"In my defence, I told him not to..." I said.
"I'm sorry..." Evan said and he almost started to cry.
"Hey kid, no need to cry alright?" I said and he looked at Evie.
"Who is she...?"
I swallowed.
"This is Evie... Your mom..." I said and Evan looked at her.
"Hey Evan..." Evie said and Evan stepped behind me.
"Kid, it's okay. She's your mom... No need to be afraid..." I said and Evie bit her lip.
"Maybe we should get out of here first..." she said as she ponte at the still passed out jr.

Once we were outside, Evan kept walking next to me and out of Evie's sight.
"Hey, we'll catch up with you... I'm gonna talk to Evan for a sec. We'll meet you at the Hook house." I said and Evie nodded.
Then I noticed that the barrier was gone because I felt the sun burning on my skin...
The barrier was gone... That's why she came back...
Evan looked at me.
"Is it true what you said...?"
"What?" I asked.
"Did she stay away longer then she promised you?"
"Well... yes..."
"Didn't she care enough about us...?"
"No of course she does. Especially about you."
"How do you know for sure?" he asked with his tiny voice and I looked towards Evie.
"Because she showed up on the moment we needed her the most." I said as I felt that I still loved her a lot.
"Do you care about her?" Evan asked.
"Yea... Also a lot..."
"You love her don't you?" Evan said with a sly smile.
"Hey, boundaries."
"What does that mean?"
"That you won't get an answer."
"So you doooo!!!"
I chuckled.
"Come on, let's try it again with introducing you to your mom. Okay?"
He nodded and we walked to the Hook house.