Chapter 1

Okay new story.

"Love is Never Easy" is going on hold for awhile until I can get over my writers block sorry. So I decided to start a short story to tide you guys over.

This is the first time I've written a boyxboy story so please tell me what you think I need to improve upon.

Thanks and I hope you like what I've written so far

Picture on the side is of the guy.

~~//~~

Louis’ P.O.V.
“H-Harry?” I tried to keep my voice steady afraid of what might happen if I let it crack.

“Hey Boobear what’s wrong? Where are you? You were supposed to be here an hour ago.”

I couldn’t do this. How could they make me do this to him? I didn’t know the man. He just grabbed me on my way to Harry’s and tied me up in his basement. He took my phone from my pocket and found Harry’s number because well I had him saved as ‘Best Boyfriend Ever’. He told me I had to break up with him so he wouldn’t come looking for me. He never told me why he was making me do it. He just put a gun to my head and said if I didn’t he would kill Harry and anyone else I cared about. There was no way I was going to let Harry or anyone I cared about die because I was weak. The gun pressed harder into the side of my head and I more tears made their way down my face. But I managed to keep my voice steady.

“Harry I can’t be with you anymore,” the black haired boy smirked as the words left my mouth.

“What?” his voice was no louder than a whisper and I could barely make out what he said due to the scratchiness of the phone call.

I looked at the boy standing on front of me holding the phone to my ear with pleading eyes, but he just smirked again. His blue eyes held nothing but evil as he cocked the gun making me pull instinctively on the rope that bound my hands above my head.

“I’m sorry Harry, but I never want to see you again,” I don’t know how much longer I could do this.

“Boo please…” more tears made their way down my face and I couldn’t hold in the sobs anymore.

“I’m s-sorry Harry. I’m so so sorr-ry. I m-met someone el-lse.” My voice cracking like crazy.

“Louis please don’t do this. I love you,” he was crying now, I could hear it.

“I…” I looked at the man again pretty much begging him with my eyes to not make me do this. ‘Do it now.’ He mouthed. “I d-don’t l-love you,” I managed to choke out. “Don’t bother looking for me because you won’t find me.”

“Louis please… Please tell me why you’re doing this.”

“I can’t Harry. But I’m begging you don’t come looking for me. You’ll get hurt, he’ll hurt yo-“

I was cut off by the gun striking the side of my head. I yelped in pain and I felt blood trickle down my head.

“Louis! What happened?! Lo-“

The man hung up the phone and glared at me. He leaned closer to me until his lips were just above my ear.

“I wouldn’t have done that if I were you. Now I’ll have to punish you,” he hissed before grabbing my face and kissing me roughly on the lips. “Don’t move,” he growled.

He unhooked the rope from the hook and chain that hung from the ceiling. My hands fell in front of me and he grabbed them and yanked me over to a bed. He untied the ropes from my hands and forced me onto the bed lying on my stomach.

“No… No please.” I said trying to get back up; I was still a virgin and I wanted Harry to be my first. He smirked and pushed me back down. He grabbed my wrists and locked them in handcuffs connected to the metal headboard. I immediately started pulling on the handcuffs causing them to dig painfully into my skin. “Nooo!” I screamed.

“Shut up you little shit.” He hissed as he put a strip of duct tape over my lips.

He took a knife out of his pocket making me pull harder on the cuffs. He just smirked and began to cut the seams of the t-shirt I was wearing. Once he cut my shirt off he placed the knife on the bedside table. He reached under me and undid the button and zipper to my jeans and yanked them off; throwing them onto the floor. More tears sprung to my eyes as he hooked his fingers on the waistband of my boxers. He yanked those down and threw them on the floor with my discarded jeans. I tried to kick him but he captured one of my ankles and locked it into a cuff on one corner of the footboard. He did the same with my other ankle on the opposite corner leaving my legs spread far apart.

He stepped back looking me up and down, licking his lips. I could see his obvious erection through his jeans as he slipped out of his clothes and crawled on top of me. I screamed against the tape but it was no use. The only sounds that came from behind the tape were muffled and pathetic.  He placed his already hardened member at my entrance making me pull again at the cuffs. He leaned down close to my ear again.

“This is what happens when you don’t listen.” He growled before suddenly pushing into me making me scream in pain.

The worst pain I had ever felt seared through my body making me cry even harder. He kept moving in and out my screams of pain never stopping. The pain didn’t stop for what seemed like forever until I felt him release inside of me. I was still crying as he kissed the back of my neck and pulled out of me. He climbed off me and dressed himself.

“Next you’ll know to not disobey me.” He said as he walked up the stairs of basement.

He flipped the light switch and chuckled darkly as he exited the basement closing the door behind making the room fall into complete darkness. He didn’t untie me though, I guess he wanted to make me feel humiliated, so he left me chained to the bed I had just been raped in. I tugged lightly on the handcuffs once again but found it pointless. The pain didn’t go away either.  I closed my eyes and cried until sleep overtook me sending me into a night filled with dreams of Harry. I wished I would wake up and this would all be a dream. I would wake up next to Harry and I would be safe in his arms. But I knew that would not be happening, but that didn’t stop me from wishing it would.

~~//~~

Thanks for reading guys.

Hope you liked it

Tell me what you think in the comments pleeease.

As always please comment, vote, and share. it helps

In the words of Philip Defranco 'I love yo faces'

-Melinda 1/3/13