Chapter 7

Okay here is the next chapter.

The book should be coming to an end soon. Sooo yep.

Anyways on to the story.

&(*^%&^@)(#*&%()@#*&(*&%^$&(@&&!*&)%(*$()!*&%_!(&_(&%_(&%^$)!*^%)!*&%!)*%$&!(*

Zayn's P.O.V.

I watched as Liam passed out on the couch, I felt really bad for him, his only brother had been kidnapped. I looked at the blonde boy sleeping, curled up in my lap. I gently moved him off of me and walked into the kitchen, pulling out my phone. It was time to call in favor. I dialed the familiar number and held my phone to my ear,

"Hey Malik! Haven't heard from you in a while. What do I owe the pleasure to?" the voice said.

"Josh I need a gun," I stated firmly.

"Woah mate, hold up a sec. What the hell do you need a gun for?" Josh asked.

"My friends were kidnapped and I need to save them," I explained.

"Okay well I got a Beretta 950 Jetfire, a Browning BDM, a Colt M1911, and a Hague Avenger," Josh said.

"Tell me about the Browning BDM," I said.

"Okay well they stopped producing them in 1998. It's a semi automatic pistol with a 15 round magazine. It was manufactured only in the US so it was hard for me to get it. It's self loading and it weighs only about 900 grams." he explained.

"Okay that'll work. How much for it?"

"Oh no charge mate, just as long as you don't break it and I get it back by Friday."

"Wow thanks mate. I'm at Liam's house so if you could bring it by," I said.

"Okay I'll be there in 20. But why are you at Liam's?" he asked.

"It was Louis and Harry who got grabbed," I said.

The line was silent for a while. I thought Josh hung up. Then I heard the sound of at least 3 or 4 guns being loaded.

"I'm on my way. Whoever took them is going to wish they were never born," Josh growled before hanging up.

Not even 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door and let Josh in. He walked in with a black duffel bag. He dropped the bag, unzipped it and pulled out 3 handguns and a Winchester rifle.

"Okay I brought the Browning BDM, the Colt M1911,the Hogue Avenger and my rifle. One gun for each of us. When are we leaving?" he asked.

"Tomorrow morning. A man named Asher snagged Louis on his way over here for his and Harry's one year anniversary. He made Louis call Harry and made him break up with him, but he slipped up and we found out something was wrong. The next morning we were going to go look for him but Louis called Harry and said something that made Harry bolt. Then we found out Asher had Harry as well. Liam found out where he lives and that's where we're going tomorrow morning," I explained. "I feel so bad for Liam. Harry's his brother. I can't imagine how he feels." Tears welled in my eyes. "I mean what if it was my Niall who got taken. How would you feel, he's your brother after all. I-I don't know what I would do." Tears spilled over, running down my face. Josh pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his neck crying. "I-I'm afr-raid J-Josh. I'm so a-afraid. I know I-I'm sup-post t-to be th-the strong-g one but I-I c-c-can't b-be anym-more."

"Zayn calm down. I know you feel you have to stay strong but you don't have to be," he said. He pulled away and looked me in the eye. "It's okay to not be okay Zayn."

I nodded and laid my head on his chest again. His hands were rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

"Zaynie?" I heard Niall's soft voice call out from the family room. "Zaynie where are you?"

"In the hall Niall. Someone's here to see you," I called, giving Josh a wink.

I back away from him, knowing Niall would tackle him in a hug. It's been almost a year since Niall had seen his brother. Niall was always talking about how much he missed Josh. I watched Niall walked in the hall and stop dead when his eyes landed on Josh.

"Josh?" Niall whispered.

"Hey Niall," Josh said, a smile gracing his lips.

Tears welled up in Niall's eyes as he ran to Josh. He jumped into Josh's arms, wrapping his legs around Josh's waist and his arms around his neck.

"I missed you Josh," Niall whimpered. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you save Lou and Haz. But now we all need sleep."

We all walked back in the family and fell asleep. Josh on the floor and me on the recliner with Niall sleeping in my lap, snuggled up to my chest.