Chapter 5

Okay here's the next chapter. Sorry it's REALLY REALLY short but oh well.

My other story "Love is Never Easy" will be on hold for a while until I can think of how I want to word a certain part of the next chapter.

But anyways Hope you like this chapter and the next chapter should be up soon.

~~///~~

Liam's P.O.V.

"Okay Niall, you'll look from Speedway to Peckham road. Zayn you'll look from Park Blvd to Kimberly way, and I'll look from Fisher lane to Evilyn lane." I pointed to the map in front of me. "And if you find ANYTHING call me before you do something. Okay?" They both nodded. "Okay let's go."

We walked out of my house. I turned and saw Zayn hugging Niall close, whispering something in his ear. Niall nodded to what Zayn said and kissed him goodbye before we all went our separate ways. I walked to Fisher lane and looked at the first house on the street. I walked up to it and knocked on the door. A teenager dressed in all black answered the door.

"Have you seen my friend? He's kinda tall, with curly brown hair and green eyes," I asked.

"No I haven't, sorry mate," he replied.

"It's okay, thank you for your time." I said as I walked away.

House after house I was met with the same answer. I sighed as I walked up to the first house on Evilyn lane. I knocked on the door and an elderly woman answered.

"Have you seen a boy with curly brown hair, green eyes, and he's kinda tall?"

"Why yes," my breath hitched. "he came by here yesterday looking for a man named Asher." she smiled.

"Where is Asher?"

"Three doors down from me, number 5467."

"Thank you so much miss," I called walking away.

"No trouble," she called after me, before closing her door.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and opened a new message. 'I found out where Harry went. Meet me back home. It's to late to go for him tonight, we'll have to go tomorrow ~ Liam'

I sent the messaged to Zayn and Niall and started walked home. 'K on my way ~ Zayn' 'Be there soon ~ Niall' By the time I got home the sun had gone down and Niall and Zayn were already home. When I walked into my house my house I was greeted by Niall and Zayn snuggled up on the loveseat in the living room. Niall was already asleep on Zayn's lap and Zayn had his arms locked around Niall's waist. I walked over to the other couch and collapsed onto it with a heavy sigh.

"So you know where Harry is," Zayn said looking over at me.

"Yeah. He went to a guy named Asher's house, so I'm guessing Louis is there. I hope they're alright."

"I'm sure they're fine. We'll call the police tomorrow and get them home," Zayn said trying to reassure me. "Sleep now, it's late. It'll al be okay tomorrow."

I nodded and closed my eyes, soon falling a dreamless sleep.