Gender bend oneshot

Hey becos no one gave me a ship to write about I'll write a short gender bend story—REMEMBER TO REQUEST ME TO WRITE SOMETHING PLSSS

So uh here's the characters and their genders

Senn - female

Ria - male

Ok this is gonna be SUPER weird to write

...

Two Ardoni were sparring near a pond. One was pushed into the water as the other grinned.

"H-hey! That's not fair!" Senn exclaimed, splashing water everywhere as she surfaced.

"Oh? How?" Ria grinned and held out a hand for Senn.

Smirking mischievously, Senn grabbed Ria's hand and pulled him into the water.

"Oi!" Ria spluttered. He splashed water all over Senn's head, making her giggle. He climbed out of the pond and sat at its bank. "That was even less fair!"

"Do you think the dangers in the world fight fair?" Senn asked, sitting next to Ria. Ria sighed.

"You know we'll never be able to go on those crazy adventures, Senn. C'mon, let's spar." Senn got up and took out her wooden sword.

Ria turned to attack but stopped as Senn held out a spear.

"U-um, Ria," she said, "I've been, uh, practicing my blacksmith skills and, um, made you this spear!"

Ria gasped and took the spear from Senn. "Senn, this is beautiful!" He grinned mischievously. "Are you sure about this? I'm gonna destroy you with a weapon like this!"

Senn smirked. "You sure about that?" They grinned and started sparring.

...

This thing is cursed