Chapter four

The song on the side or above is 'C8H18 (gasoline)' by butcher babies. I chose it because I imagine Leia sounds like Heidi (blonde) and I just like all their songs so for the rest of the story all of butcher babies songs will be by Perriado (*I do not own anything*) also since there are two singers, Leia sings Heidi's parts and Liam sings Carla's parts.

Leias P.O.V

I stood at my mic stand and nodded to all of the guys. This was our favourite song to perform, although Liam doesn't get to do much he still joins me in the chorus and sometimes he uses the keyboard which he has moved to now.

"Okay so we're Perriado and this song is call C8H18 (gasoline)." I let my hand fall loosely over the guitar making a random noise and turned around and mouthed the words 'full out' and they knew what to do.

I turned back to the crowd of bands and said "hope you're ready for this" some of the bands who maybe doubted us just shrugged and some of the smirked. Their about to have their socks blown off. Well, only if they're wearing them.

And I see your face
And it left me
Broken slaved
How you've chained me
Broken

Strong armed by your
Lustful greedy ways
I'm frozen here
Because you make me stay
You said that I would fail
Your intent was clear
Infectious piece of skin

And I'll face the fear

One more shot
Shot call in a riot
We'll burn it down
Burn it down
Fuel thrown on the fire
You're gasoline

Break from this fight
I can't live here
Broken
Raged
How you've kept me
Broken
I'm gonna stand on the
Edge and spit on you
Your end is near
We're chasing after you
No fault my hands are clean
Now you can disappear
We'll bring you to your knees

And I'll face the fear

One more shot
Shot call in a riot
We'll burn it down
Burn it down
Fuel thrown on the fire

One more shot
Shot call in a riot
We'll burn it down
Burn it down
Fuel thrown on the fire
You're gasoline

We'll burn it down

Go ahead and hide
Behind your A.K.A.
You're just as lost as
The ones you leave behind
I can be fixed
But first I'm gonna stand
And watch you fall

I'm having a hard time breathing
I'm having a hard time being
All the things I'm supposed to be being
I'm having a hard time breathing

One more shot
Shot call in a riot
We'll burn it down
Burn it down
Fuel thrown on the fire

One more shot
Shot call in a riot
We'll burn it down
Burn it down
Fuel thrown on the fire
You're gasoline

I finished the song with my fist in the air and looking up at the sky. Performing always gave me a rush.

When I looked down I saw all of the two hundred people and another hundred has added on since I started and I never noticed.

All the band came forward and he bunched together and bowed to the still cheering crowd. Once we handed our instruments to the crew we came of stage and into the crowd which was throwing compliments in every direction.

I felt myself being picked up and carried out of the crowd by an un known person until I saw the tattoos and hair and automatically that I had been kidnapped by the ginger.

"That was fucking amazing Ev" he said when he put me down in front of our bus. I held up the bracelet and he nodded knowing I was wishing for good luck.

"Wanna go do something fun since, now that that's out of the way?" He asked and I nodded.

"I was thinking some Chinese food then the beach?" My eyes lit up at the offer and I hugged alan So hard I'm pretty sure I cracked a bone.

"I need to get my swimmers and towel from the bus if we are going to the beach" we walked back to the bus and I left alan to go get changed into my swimmers.

It was a black bikini that tied yo around the neck and the back and I couldn't do it myself and the only person on the bus was Alan. Oh great.

"Hey alan can you do me a favour and tie the thingys on my bikini since whenever I do it it always comes undone and falls off" my head was poking out of the bathroom while I was holding the bikini top to my chest.

He slid infront of the door and I turned around so he could tie it. From the reflection in to mirror I could tell he was focusing on tying the knot because he had his tongue out and his forehead was crinkled.

"How many knots do you want?"

"Um, just one but make it tight so it doesn't fall off" he tied both of the straps and left me to throw on an old t shirt that I think was Liam's and some shorts.

I grabbed the towel, thongs, and alan and we were off the bus and on our way to the beach. (A/N Thongs mean like flip flops or sand shoes in Australia)

We walked down the road and instead of Chinese food we got some ice cream which we ate quickly so we didn't get sand in it.

Alan ran ahead to the beach while I dropped my bag on the sand and took my shirt and shorts off leaving me in my bikini.

When I looked out to the water I couldn't find Alan anywhere until I saw him off to the side near some rocks and he was motioning me to go over so I ran as fast as I could while the sand was swallowing my feet.

The beach was more like a secluded lagoon type thing with trees surrounding it but it was still connected to the wider water.

"Look what I found" he said as I reached him and he grabbed a hold of my hand and lead me over some large rocks and then when I saw where we were I was in awe.

This was a small cave with a moderately deep pool of water, a small waterfall and some flat rocks around it and there were a few spots in the roof where the sunlight was seeping through, making this place look magical.

"How do you always manage to find so many wonderful things mr ashby?" I said laughing and I wakes into the water. He was already in the middle which came to about his waist and even with the little bits of sun, you could see the water droplets rolling down his tattooed chest.

I finally met him in the middle and then he ducked under the water before coming back up and shaking the water from his hair like a dog.

He caught me by surprise when his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him, eliminating the space between us.

Is he about to...kiss me?

****

Okay so this seemed longer because of the song. But anyway, DEDICATION TIME!!!! So this chapter goes to @XxXFakeSmileXxX for being awesome and stuff and I just realised I never followed you back and I'm so sorry about that! I thought I was following but I guess not but now I am so all is swell :)