Rambling~ Part 5

Social Deity (Kageyama)

(Y/N)

Hey you, yes you

Social Deity

This early in the morning again?

(Y/N)

shush you

I have a surprise for you tomorrow :D

I mean it's not really much of a surprise don't get me wrong :/

But I'm tryin my best over here >:)

Social Deity 

What is it?

(Y/N)

That's why it's a surprise dumbass, just you wait.

Just get your ass over to my house tmr dumbass

See ya at school tmr ;P

Social Deity

Yep, you too.

Sometimes when I wake up I don't feel a single thing, and those mornings are all odd to me. I  wonder if I've fallen asleep or I've fallen into a coma and nobody noticed. I can tell that my eyelids are heavy but I can't process the feeling of it. 

I know I should get out of bed and ready myself for school, but I lack the actual motivation to even sit up. 

I've come to the conclusion that, well, five more minutes. I shut my eyes again, quickly drifting off to sleep again.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I wish that

I'd fall asleep

And never wake up.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

My eyes once again find themselves opening, I turn on my phone, trying to ignore my bodies' heaviness. 9:37????? HOW DID I SLEEP AN EXTRA 3 HOURS? I jump out of bed my only motivation being that I don't want my Father to come back only to beat my ass. I toss on my school uniform messily and brush my teeth, ignoring my hair and hoping it looks presentable I make a mad dash to the school and hope the teachers don't notice.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Please don't 

Hurt

Me

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .