Part 3

While walking into the mall I went into the food court got me and Unique some Mexican food . I already know that's her favorite food . As I order our food I seen the little chick I use to fuck with , let's just say use to fuck , she waved and I nodded my head in her direction . I ain't about to make her feel no time of special she was just a fuck buddy . snapping me out of my thoughts the woman behind the register gave me my food I gave her a twenty and told her keep the change .

Walking into Unique job I see her folding clothes , so I whispered in her ear calling her name . Rapping my arms around her waist . I told her , " he baby , I brought you some food I know you didn't go to lunch. " She looked up laughed and replied , " your so childish , but your right I've been working all day and didn't take off for lunch so thank you." She said while kidding him on his cheek.

He replied , " why you still here ? Ain't you been off like thirty minutes ago?" she looked at him side eye and replied," Yes, just helping out." I looked at her stupid then said ," helping out doesn't get you payed extra now clock out so we can go to the beach and eat." She looked at my funny and said, " eat Mexican food on the beach?" I replied," yes now come on."

She clocked out and came back. We walked into the parking lot she started walking with me until I told her," go to your car and were going to bring it to your house and I'll come pick you up." she replied,"okay." On my way to her house I got a text from lucky saying," we have to talk tomorrow asap." he's speaking in code so if the Feds ever get into our phones I replied," alright one."

I was pulling up into Uniques house she hopped in and we pulled off. The car ride was quiet until she turned on the radio. Trap queen was on by Yo gotti she started rapping her ass off.

I'm like "hey, what's up, hello"
Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in that door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low She my trap queen, let her hit the bando
We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go
We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos
Got 50, 60 grand, 5 100 grams though
Man, I swear I love her how she work the damn pole
Hit the strip club, we be letting bands go
Everybody hating, we just call them fans though
In love with the money, I ain't never letting go .

I turned the music down. She looked at me like I was crazy, before she could say anything I looked at her and replied , " damn girl how you know the song like that?" She looked with a straight face and said," my new nigga told me I was his trap queen. I looked at her, before I said some mean shit, she looked at me and started laughing," I'm playing damn DeMarco. I'm only your trap queen." she said. I smacked her on her ass and replied ," your right now give daddy kiss." She said, " nah homebody your going to far." I just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- like it or not ❓
- PLEASE VOTE 😩💖❗️
- comment as we'll 😩❗️
- how do y'all like this chapter ? 👀
- let me know how you feel about DeMarco and Uniques relationship 👫 ⁉️