Part 5

DeMarco P.O.V
I got out the shower wrapped my towel around my waist and went into the room. I put on some boxers and gym shorts. I was getting ready to go mess with Unique until I noticed my phone kept going off. It was this little chick that give good head. I call her my bust it baby cause, she always make me bust a nut and eat up my kids.

I began reading the messages she was sending chick was tripping. ( TEXTING MODE)

Bust it baby😍💦 : wtf who was that bitch that answered your phone?
Bust it baby😍💦 : now you not texting me back you know what fuck you and that hoe I hope you catch something
Bust it baby😍💦: I didn't mean that daddy text back
BigDaddy(DeMarco) : woah what the fuck your talking about ain't nobody answered my phone and don't fucking play with me like that you know I don't play that shit with you.
Bust it baby💦😍: some chick answered your phone saying he's spending time with his girlfriend and I'm sorry daddy
( texting mode over )

He didn't reply just went into the room where Unique was to tell her about her self. She don't want to be with him but yet answering his phone like she's his girlfriend. Before he got into the bathroom she wanna in there swaying her hips to his favorite song.

Baby you got a body like a Benz
And I'm just tryna drive it once again
Shawty can I be your tank, yeah
I start of with that "What you drinkin'?"
Pardon if I'm road raging
But I know you heard my drive is crazy
Yeah, let me pace that, with some patience
Let me do it till I fill every void
You're like a Maybach, thinking damn, they ain't even make 'em like you no more
It's like a high beam gleaming through your eye (bling)
I can door you up, baby suicide
A little wordplay, I'm hoping I can make you smile

I was so focused on watching her dance I didn't notice the song was off, and I guess she was so in her zone she didn't either. I cleared my throat to let her know I was in here and she jumped then said, " wtf DeMarco you scared me." I replied," I'm the only person who need to be going off in this motherfucker." She then grew a confused look on her face. Before she can say anything I answered , " yo if you don't wanna be with me why you answering my phone and shit you the one who said you didn't want to be with me! Sending mixed signals and shit!"

She then turned off the water then stepped out of the shower I was about to forget why I was mad at her and bend her ass over on the countertop. She snapped me out my thoughts by brushing pass me. I then began to get upset. " I know your ass heard me son tell me what the fuck is you unique." I began to hear sniffing. I looked down at her and she was crying.

I got into the bed with her and hold her. " baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry man you just confusing me." she said in between tears." I want to be with you I don't see myself with no one but you, and I can't stand to see you with nobody." It got quite letting me process what she was saying. Then she said, " DeMarco baby I want to be your trap queen , I'm ready for the life you're living if that's what it takes to be with you." I laughed then replied," you'll always be my trap queen baby." Then tongue kissed her and hold her until we both fell asleep.