Chap. 22

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

"You love me," Villain rasped, capturing Kaia's wrist in his rough grasp. He hauled her through the tattoo parlor, the small girl struggling to keep up with his wide strides. 

Kaia made the stupid mistake of reaching out to grab onto the man that had tattooed her as if he could make Villain stop dragging her out. Right as she was about to make contact with the other male, Villain snatched her up in his giant arms. He cradled her to the front of his big body, snarling at the confused man. Villain then strode out the door with Kaia pressed to him. 

He threw Kaia inside the car, slamming the door so hard that the entire vehicle shook. He rounded the car and situate himself inside. Villain reached across Kaia for her seatbelt. His knuckled scraped across Kaia's erect nipples, and she couldn't help but lean forward. Villain's nostrils flared, but he ignored the pointy peaks and sped away. 

The car quickly filled with Kaia's soft sniffles. Tears poured out of her eyes, criss-crossing their way down her rosy cheeks. She curled up into a ball on the passenger seat with her knees tightly pressed to her chest. 

"That's enough, Kaia," Villain grunted. One of his hands clenched the steering wheel, the other grabbing Kaia's nape. He pulled her up by her neck, being careful of her tattoo, so she was no longer a slumped mess in her seat. Although the action didn't hurt, Kaia whined and attempted to wiggle out of Villain's strong grip.

"Don't touch me," Kaia hissed and stomped her tiny foot on the dashboard. The limb twisted painfully, causing a fresh stream of tears to run down her face. She squeaked and cradled her foot in her little palms. 

"That's enough," Villain roared. The hand around Kaia's neck slid between her thighs and took hold of her injured foot. He rubbed slow circles on the soft skin, grumbling under his breath. The couple sat in silence, while they each calmed down.

"Why?" Kaia croaked, knocking Villain's hand away from her foot. 

"Are you asking me why there's a V on your neck?" Villain stared straight ahead at the road. 

"Why am I not allowed to do anything?" Kaia finished her question with a resigned sigh. Villain chuckled patronizingly, gazing over at her. 

"You want the truth, sweet girl?" Kaia immediately nodded her head vigorously, urging Villain to tell her. "You're a little girl in a woman's body. You wouldn't know danger if it smacked you in the ass," Villain growled. "You're too fucking weak and naive to go out by yourself."

Kaia's hazel eyes darkened to a deep brown. She was extremely offended by his words and sensed herself about to resume sobbing. Thoughtfully considering what he had said, she remained quiet and unmoving. 

"It's as simple as this, Kaia," Villain continued. "If I knew you could take care of yourself, I'd let you go to the fucking beach." 

Villain wasn't asking her to change, only explaining why he was extremely protective and controlling, but she knew what she had to do. She would never leave Villain, but felt suffocated by not having enough freedom to do whatever she desired.

♡♡♡♡♡

Kaia moaned, her head falling back and hitting the ground. Zeke had her flat on her back, holding both her hands captive above her head. The small female was spread out on the floor with the larger male between her thighs.

"Better not let your man find us like this," Zeke chuckled. He hovered over her little frame, his face lighting up with a devious grin. Kaia ignored the words, not in the mood for his antics, and pushed him away so she could get up from the mat.

"Ow," Kaia whined, "I told you to take it easy on me!" The tiny girl stomped around the gym located in the basement of the villa. She rubbed the part of her head that was sore from being repeatedly banged against the hard mat. "I'm never asking you to teach me how to fight again," Kaia grumbled, discarding the protective gear she had been wearing.

"I'll see you here tomorrow morning!" Zeke cheerfully called out to Kaia's retreating figure, knowing that they would be doing this again the next day. When the stubborn girl had her mind set on something, she didn't stop until it was accomplished.

Kaia rolled her eyes and left Zeke alone in the gym. She reached the room she shared with Villain, and quietly tiptoed through until she slipped into the bathroom. While cutely humming, she undressed and started a bath. As she lit a few candles, her eyes got caught on the mirror where she stared at the letter marking the side of her neck. The small tattoo had healed nicely and Kaia thought it looked perfect on her.

Over the last week, Kaia had calmed down and realized a few things. She wasn't very mad about Villain getting her tattooed, always loving his possessiveness, but her fury was because she wasn't allowed to leave as she pleased. Kaia wanted to be able to do whatever she wanted without constantly worrying about Villain because he was worried about her.

She was glad she now knew why Villain kept her on a tight leash. He had explicitly said she was weak and naive. He believed she couldn't handle herself. The solution seemed simple enough to Kaia. She would show Villain she could be strong. She believed that if she learned how to fight, Villain would surely feel calmer about letting her go to the beach without him.

The bathroom door suddenly swung open. Kaia yelped, covering her nude body, as Villain prowled toward her. He bent down, wrapping his arms around her slim waist and nuzzling his face in her soft, red locks. 

"Go away," Kaia said, placing her fingers on his broad, bare chest. Villain's hair was still messed up from sleep, and Kaia had to resist from running her fingers through it. 

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Villain's head reared back, rage filling his dark eyes. His tall frame scarily loomed over her, but Kaia wasn't frightened. She stepped out of his arms, acting as if he wasn't there. She bent down to retrieve oils to put in her bath from the cabinets under the sink, her breasts swaying freely. Villain's eyes dropped to Kaia's creamy, round ass. When she stood back up, his hooded gaze met her green-brown eyes in the mirror. 

"I don't want to talk to you," Kaia whispered. Villain came up behind her and reached his hand around to cover her mouth. 

"I'm not giving you a choice, Kaia," Villain purred in his deep, raspy voice, as condescension crept into his tone. His other hand easily parted her thighs. Villain's strong fingers teasingly stroked her naked sex, while his hard eyes pierced hers.

Kaia nipped the fingers enveloping her mouth with all the force her teeth could muster up. Villain squeezed her jaw, forcing her head up to look at him. The girl bared her pearly whites at him like an angry kitten. 

"Oh, what do we have here?" Villain narrowed his eyes, taken aback by her fierceness. He patted her pussy twice and removed his body from her back. Kaia spun around and cutely growled up at him.

"You're a f-f-fucking a-asshole!" Kaia squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to see Villain's furious reaction to her rude words. After a few moments of silence, she popped one eye open and peered up at him. The towering man was smirking at her from above. 

Without responding, Villain stalked from the room after giving Kaia a long look. He walked down the long hallway of the villa and stopped outside the library. He went inside to see one of his guards permanently blocking the secret tunnel that Kaia had been using to leave.

"Tell me where it leads," Villain demanded. The guard's head snapped up at the huge male's dominant voice. 

"Private property on the beach, sir," the guard answered. He pulled at the collar of his shirt and nervously looked down at the floor. 

"Who owns the property?" Villain walked closer, glaring at the bookshelf. 

"I'm not sure," the guard started. Noticing Villain's instant displeasure, he quickly continued, "but I will look into it right away." 

I wrote this on my phone in one sitting and didn't revise/edit, so don't be mean if it sucks.

~ Luly