AEW: 21 April 2021

Jon Moxley, Michelle Shaw & Sami Callihan were sitting on the couch as Eddie Kingston was relaxing on the recliner as the show started. They were already sipping on their first glass of whiskey.

Eddie-''What's up, guys & gals?!''

Jon-''Welcome back to All Elite Whiskey!''

Sami-''Man, we have a great episode for you all tonight. Especially, with what happened this past week on AEW.''

Michelle-''That's right! There were interviews, an awesome promo, great matches, parking lot madness, a Women's Championship match and another TNT Championship Match.''

They drank their whiskey.

Jon-''And we have to play that clip of what happened in the parking lot because it was very extra special. You'll see it a little later in the show.''

Eddie-''Yeah, it couldn't have gone any better. But we'll get to that later.''

Michelle poured the next round.

Sami-''It actually feels weird not having the dogs here with us.''

Michelle-''We could have them on next week.''

Jon-''But we gotta do the show at the cabin again. This room may be a little small for the Danes.''

Eddie-''True.''

They all smiled and drank their whiskey.

Jon-''Ok, AEW kicked off with Adam Page vs Ricky from Team Taz.''

Sami-''Adam was the winner, but got attacked by the rest of Team Taz afterwards.''

Eddie-''But then The Dark Order showed up and Team Taz ran out of there like a bat outta hell!''

They laughed!

Michelle-''Very true. Keeping the subject on Team Taz, Hobbs faced Christian Cage later in the night.''

Sami-''Hobbs was really impressive. But the veteran Christian Cage won. No surprise there.''

Jon-''Right. But I have a feeling this whole issue with Team Taz that Christian has is far from over.''

Michelle-''He's not the only one though. Adam Page has Team Taz targeting him too.''

Sami-''Is it possible to see Adam Page & Christian Cage team up soon?''

Eddie-''That would be cool.''

Michelle-''I'm already looking forward to it now that you mentioned it.''

Jon poured the next round.

Michelle-''Speaking of teams, The Nightmare Family and The Factory's rivalry seems to be getting really heated now.''

Jon-''Yeah, and QT cheated to beat Billy Gunn by having Ogogo punch Gunn right in the gut.''

Sami-''That was a hard hit. But then we saw Dustin come out and fight.''

Michelle-''It was so cool to see Dustin.''

Sami-''But damn, that wooden chair Dustin broke over that guy's head had no effect on him! Sorry, I forgot the guy's name.''

They chuckled.

Michelle-''It's all good. We don't keep track of names during this show.''

Sami-''Awesome.''

They drank their whiskey.

Jon-''That guy must have a very thick skull.''

Eddie-''Maybe it's all that hair on his head. Maybe he has a hidden iron fist there or something.''