11

And then you got up.

"What the fuck-"

"I'm gonna get some water, I think." And just like that you hopped over to the little kitchen and grabbed yourself a glass. As you were pouring yourself the water, you could hear him shuffling his feet out of his trousers. You could hear him walk up behind you. As you were about to touch the brim of the glass against your lips, you felt him push against your back. His hard-on was more than evident. He moved his fingers into your hips as he whispered into your ear, making your body shake from anticipation.

"So, you wanna play games, huh?" His tone was nothing but filthy. "You could have just said so, I mean I got Monopoly somewhere in the closet." His left hand drifted off, moving up your side. You were still holding that damn glass of water, body frozen.

"Or I could turn on the PlayStation, whatever you want darling." He kissed you just below the ear. His hand was sliding across the valley between your breast, tracing up to your neck.

"Hmm, tell me, what do you want?"

"I- I-" you couldn't think straight. With him talking like that and his soft touch, it was too much.

"Speak up, baby."

"I want...Aah!! What the fuck!" Suddenly his touch was gone, and you felt something ice-cold cover your torso. You had still been holding up that glass of water, and when Tom got close enough, he tipped it over with his finger, letting all the cold content spill out on you. Goosebumps formed all over your body, and you shrieked out in pure shock.

"Oops," he giggled and pecked you on the cheek. Before you could say another word, he was walking away, in the direction of his bedroom. Not looking around, he held up his hand.

"Counting to four and then you better be here, without those ugly shorts."

"They're yours," you said as he opened the door, still shivering from the cold water. He opened the door and was gonna close it but then quickly said-

"So? I have horrible taste. Take 'em off, darling," and he closed it. You could hear him count from the other side.

ONE

You quickly pushed off the, indeed, not great looking shorts.

TWO

You started walking up to the bedroom. The butterflies in your stomach had left the cage and were going crazy.

THREE

Almost at the door.

FOUR