Chapter:14

~Cece's POV~

"Alex I-I-I'm... I'm pregnant."

"y-your pregnant? Are you sure? Oh god." Alex said worriedly.

"Alex please don't freak out. How am I going to tell Harry?"

"you already did" I heard my brothers voice say. I turned around to see Harry standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Alex I have to go." I hung up the phone and looked at Harry. "I'm sorry Harry. I-I..."

"save it. I trusted you with him, and you went and had sex! Cece you have got to be kidding me! Your fifteen you can't have a baby. Please tell me you're not keeping it." I looked at Harry shocked. I can't belive he just said that.

"you want no to get an abortion?" I said quietly.

"well I'm not telling you to keep the damn thing!" he shouted.

"well to bad! I'm keeping it weather you like it or not!" I shouted back at him. Harry stepped closer to me.

"what? Cece, I am your legal guardian. And I am saying you can't have a baby in this flat." Harry said trying to controll his anger.

"then I won't stay here, I will find somewhere else to go." I said harshly to Harry. He stared at me in disbelief

"so you think you can just go run away somewhere? Cece, you are fifteen. You can't take care of a baby. You don't have the money, you don't have a job, you don't have a house." Harry said to me a little calmer.

"I don't care Harry. I'm not aborting the baby. That's the last thing I would do. If anything I would put it up for adoption, but I don't want it to go through that. I want it to grow up with its real mother and father. Or at least mother. I want this baby to have the childhood I was deprived of!" I shouted the last part as tears streamed down my face.

"Cece, I understand why you want to keep the baby."

"want? No Harry, I don't just want to keep the baby, I need to keep it." I said softly.

"well that's your choice. If you are going to be having this baby you are not living here." I rolled my eyes at Harry. I could tell by his eyes that this was hurting him a lot more then it was hurting me.

"you can leave now." I said slightly pushing Harry out of my room, soon to be old room. Harry turned around and walked out the door. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. Where an I going to go. I went over and picked up my phone to call Alex back.

"hey Cece. How did Harry take it?" Alex said after about 2 rings.

"he kicked me out." I said quietly.

"what? He kicked you out? Do you even have a place to stay? He can't just kick you out like that! You are fifteen you can live on your own!" Alex said slightly shouting.

"I-I don't know. Alex I don't know!" I started crying letting my tears fall freely.

"don't cry baby. You can come and stay with me." Alex offered.

"really? But, what about your parents?" I asked.

"my parents adore you! They couldn't say no to you! Come on over when you finish packing your stuff. We can get you settled!" Alex said. A smile appeared on my face.

"thank you so much Alex, I'll see you later. Bye." I said befor whanging up the phone.

I started packing and soon my room was bare; other then the furniture. I bent down and picked up my four suite cases and walked downstairs. I looked around this place one last time before leaving. I let a tear slip from my eye. I'm gonna miss this place. I thought to myself.