February 25, 2015

The first dream was that there was a contest between districts. Kind of like the Hunger Games type but not the killing thing. It was a contest of skill in the arts. People from the district will prepare for a group singing, solo singing, group poem reciting, dancing, etc.

So here's the case, the mexican district only received the English Language yesterday so they aren't prepared. So there, we performed and stuff...

For one event, my district wasn't that prepared. (Reminder we were really small and everyone had the ability to shrink and become big but the limit is you can only be as big a hand. Like an 8-year-old hand) It was a dance event where two or more people will dance on walls (ik it's weird right idrk either) so I think we did a great job with that but we didn't win because the judge who was from our district said we weren't prepared and that the other districts who were deserved to win.

The next one was a solo singing contest. The mexican district had trouble singing because duh he was singing an English song and his district had just received the language yesterday. He messed up a lot because he didn't know what to say but the tune was very good.

The kids from our district decided to play a prank on him. We went to the controlling room and blacked out the screen with the lyrics. We were caught and were sent out.

We fell through a garbage disposal. Well I fell into a garbage disposal. Idk but I think I was a boy. I pictured it as minecraft where when you reach the bottom you're gonna die because it's too high. But when I reached the bottom I realized I was in creative mode where I can fly. I got out of the disposal in a really really really tiny hole. I was in a metal ball and when I got out of the manhole hole, yes the thing that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles go through, the ball inflated and there, the first dream ended.

The second dream was that I was in a grocery. There was this spot, kinda like an empty field for babies to play in. So I was with my friend in the spot. Then outof nowhere this giant metal ball crashed down. The entrance was blocked so we couldn't get out. We decided to get out from the sides. I think that was it.

I think that this dream is a mixture of the Giver, the Hunger Games and The Maze Runner and the upcoming PSAP ALAM my school is competing in. I'm actually competing for the school's vocal group so I think it's because of the pressure.

Yeah so thanks for taking time to read this. A bunch of really weird dreams are coming your way. If you think THAT ^^ wasn't weird wth is your definition of weird i hope the emoji will stay. Yeah so later I'll be posting a dream where I hung out with 5sos the whole day. Thanks again guys.